Chapter 11: All Is Unveiled.....Sort Of

Elena's P.O.V.

My look alike cocks her head and forms a smile. "What is it?"

I make a fake smile and shake my head as we stand. "Oh....nothing I just--"

"Elena!"

"Zara!"

I turn to see Matt and Stefan all coming to us, Stefan's face shows sign of surprise, while Matt on the other hand only shows shock. "Elena! Zara!"

Zara smiles. "Hey Matt."

Then Damon magically appears out of nowhere, Caroline and Bonnie close behind. I cock my head and look to everybody.

"Dammit dammit dammit!" Caroline exclaims.

Zara, probably as much in the blue as I am, walks over to Caroline. "C, are you okay?"

"No, I'm not! This wasn't supposed to happen! No no no!" She places both hands on her head, starting to panic. Damon, on the other hand, simply sighs and rolls his eyes. "Jesus Christ. Okay, I want Bonnie to grab Gilbert Junior and everyone to drive back to my place.Then we can all explain things calmly and rationally. That pertains especially to you Blondie."

Caroline nods and everybody starts to walk away, except for me and this Zara girl.

"Okay, what the hell is going on?" Comes out me and her mouths at the same time. That, is when I decided that this girl may not be too bad.

Damon looks back and says, "We'll explain when we get there. C'mon ladies. Last one there sleeps with me!"

I look back to the other girl then we both run to Matt and Stefan.

*At the Salvatore Boarding House*

We all sit in the living room, where Damon stands in front of the fireplace, speaking. "Well, hello there everybody. I'm Damon, but whoever didn't know that is an idiot because, come on, we all know I'm the sexiest one in this room."

We all groan at Damon's attempt to be funny. I look over to Matt, who is sitting with the mystery girl. His blazer is draped around her bare shoulders, and she looks to him longingly, like he's her date or something.

Damon, now feeling uncomfortable, grabs a bottle of booze and takes a hell of a swig. "Jeez, tough crowd. Anyway, I would like everybody who doesn't know, meaning my brother and his doppelgänger bitch, to meet the lovely Zara Rose." He gestures over to Matt's date. "Miss Rose here is originally from the beautiful town of Grove Hill, where she lived with her two loving parents and annoying younger bother. Just a few months ago, Zara's parents died in a horrible car accident, leaving her to move in with her uncle, the lovable young bachelor Ashton Holmes." Zara looks down, twirling a piece of hair between her fingers. "She then transferred to Mystic Falls High, where she met Queen of Paranoia Miss Caroline Forbes and the Peanut Gallery. And I would explain the rest, but frankly, this entire story doesn't make one damn bit of sense. So without further adieu, we will have Vampire Barbie take the stand."

Caroline walks up and starts blabbering. Here is all I get from it:

When Caroline saw Zara, she panicked, thinking we could be something close to you-know-whats, so she tried to hide her from us until she knew for certain. Then the plan backfired. When she finishes, everyone suddenly understands, except Zara. "What?"

Before anyone can cover themselves, that's when she erupts. "You guys are all freaking nut jobs! I'm outta here." She gets up to leave, but Damon stops her. " You are not to move that skinny ass of yours until you're told." He then nods to Matt. "Hey Donovan why don't you explain things to Zara in the other room?"