Can't Even Think Straight {5}

Sebastian returned from upstairs after about five minutes. I looked at him suspiciously as he sat down. He noticed me and raised an eyebrow.

                “Something wrong Evan?” he asked.

                “You were up there an awful long time with Liam,” I pointed out.

                “Because he didn’t want me to leave. You can’t tell Liam no. You can’t tell either of the O’Doherty brothers no,” Sebastian said, glancing at Murphy.

                Murphy smiled innocently. “I don’t know what you’re talking about Seb.”

                Hi, I’m Murphy O’Doherty and I’m a man stealing bastard who thinks it’s okay to call Sebastian by a nickname.

                Man, this bitch was just asking for me to punch him in the face.

                “Are we playing another game or are we doing something else?” Rory asked.

                Murph shrugged and glanced at all of us. “We can do whatever you guys want,” he said with another shrug.

                Well, I mean, I wanted to do Sebastian. But I think voicing that thought would probably creep him out a little.

                “Turn the heater off Murph. It’s getting really hot down here,” Sebastian said, frowning.

                Wait, wait, wait. If he got too hot, he would take his shirt off. This could be a perfect opportunity for my eyes.

                “DON’T TURN THE HEATER OFF I’M FREEZING,” I cried as Murphy moved to get up.

                “Well, if Evan’s cold, just leave the heater on. I’m fine,” Sebastian said with an unconcerned shrug.

                Such. A. Gentleman.

                “Yea, I’ll just sit here and be cold while you sit there and be hot,” I said, leaning back against the couch. My eyes widened a little as I realized what I had just said. “Not hot like physically hot. Just…yea. You know. Hot. Like, temperature. Because I’m straight. And you’re a guy. And guys aren’t hot.”

                “You’re as smooth as sandpaper Evan,” Rory said, rolling his eyes at me.

                “Thank you,” I said with a nod.

                “Well, what do you guys want to do?” Murphy asked, giving me a look that said he thought I was the weirdest person ever. Well. At least I wasn’t a man-stealing whore like him and his brother!

                Sebastian shrugged. “Whatever Evan and Rory want to do, I guess.”

                “Seb, you’re starting to sweat,” Murphy said, laughing at him. “I’ll turn the heater off and let Evan borrow one of my sweatshirts.”

                Sebastian shook his head at Murphy. “No, it’s okay,” he said. I watched him carefully as he pulled his shirt off, revealing that ever so amazing body of his. Holy shit I just wanted to lick him until my tongue fell off.

                “Yea, because we all want to see you with your shirt off,” Murphy said, rolling his eyes.

                “Speak for yourself,” I mumbled.