Can't Even Think Straight {27}

“So remind me again Evan. What happened to your eye?” dad asked, raising an eyebrow as he stared at the shiner on my eye.

                “I ran into a door,” I lied.

                “I believe it,” mom grumbled, rolling her eyes at me.

                I pouted and slung my backpack over my shoulder. “Whatever. Rory’s here. Goodbye, parents.”

                “Goodbye, child,” mom said, shoving me towards the stairs.

                “Gah! You are a horrible mommy!” I whined.

                I went down the stairs, pulled my shoes on, and left the house. I got in Rory’s car and grinned widely at him.

                “I take it you and Sebastian are good again?” he asked.

                “Yes we are. We totally didn’t have s- You know what? I don’t care. I had sex with Sebastian Amsel!” I screamed joyfully.

                Rory sighed in annoyance. “Now I’m going to have to constantly hear about that, huh?”

                I nodded and then frowned. “Wait, I thought you were going to kill me for doing it?”

                Rory shook his head. “Nah. The guy proved himself.”

                “AW RORY YOU DO CARE ABOUT ME!” I cried happily, flinging my arms around him.

                “I’m driving you moron!” he snapped, shoving me off of himself. “And don’t get full of yourself. I just knew if he fucked you and then hurt you, I would never hear the end of it.”

                “Admit it Squidward. You like crabby patties,” I said, grinning at him.

                “Is it too late to get depressed Evan back?” Rory asked with a sigh.

                “HAPPY EVAN IS BACK AND HERE TO STAY! Especially with the way Sebastian can work his body. Oh, but I started it! Yea, I know how to work my boyfriend’s body,” I said, smiling happily at the thought of the way Sebastian reacted to my movements.

                “Lovely,” Rory said, pulling into the parking lot.

                We got out of his car and went into the school together. I couldn’t wipe the smile off of my face. I was so happy to be back with Sebastian.

                “Evan.”

                Arms wrapped around my waist and Sebastian pressed his lips to my neck. My smile got even wider, making my face hurt.

                I spun in his arms and kissed him deeply, wrapping my arms around his neck. He pulled away from my lips and smiled at me.

                “I’m glad to see you happy,” he said honestly.

                “Evan has a big mouth, you know. He told me about last night,” Rory said, glancing at Sebastian.

                Sebastian’s arms tightened around my waist, but he managed to keep a calm expression. “I assumed he would.”

                “Assuming makes an ass out of you and me!” I said sternly, flicking Sebastian’s nose.