Can't Even Think Straight {28} END

“Evan, come on. I’m not your mother.  I shouldn’t have to tell you to get dressed,” Sebastian said with a sigh.

                I pouted at him as I picked up a clean shirt and pulled it over my head. “It’s just Rory and Murphy. They can wait.”

                Sebastian rolled his eyes and came over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me close and kissing me. I kissed him back deeply.

                “Now, can we go before we’re any later?” he asked, looking into my eyes.

                Falling into the familiar hypnotized trance, I nodded. Sebastian smirked and took my hand in his, pulling me out of the house and into his car.

                I turned up some Adam Lambert as we drove. I grinned as I began to sing along with the song, glancing over at Sebastian.

                “I bet you thought that I was soft and sweet, you thought an angel swept you off your feet, well I’m about to turn up the heat, I’m here for you entertainment,” I sang joyfully.

                Sebastian grinned and reached over, taking my hand. “Don’t be a dirty boy Evan.”

                “You didn’t seem to mind last night,” I said, winking at him and kissing his cheek.

                Sebastian’s grin got wider. “No, I didn’t mind. But that was last night, and this is today. You need to behave right now. We’re going to be in public.”

                “Oh, please. People would pay to see us screwing,” I scoffed.

                Sebastian rolled his eyes and pulled into the parking lot. We got out of the car and went inside, holding hands.

                “Sebastian! Evan!” Murphy said, coming over to us with a smile. “Come on, we’re sitting over here!”

                He led us to a table in the back and we sat down together. Rory was looking down at his phone, texting.

                “Hi Rory!” I said.

                He ignored me, still typing away at his phone. Well how rude of him! He should be kneeling before me, begging for me to acknowledge him!

                “Hi Rory,” I repeated.

                “Why did we have to invite Evan again?” Rory asked, glancing at Murphy.

                “Hey!” I whined. “You guys invited me because I’m fun, charming, and attractive!”

                “You’re annoying, narcissistic, and we’re straight,” Rory grumbled, gesturing at himself and Murphy.

                “Spend an hour alone with me. I’ll turn you,” I said with a wink.

                Sebastian cleared his throat loudly, raising an eyebrow at me. I gave him an innocent smile and pecked his lips.

                “Not that I would do anything with anyone other than you,” I said sweetly.

                “You better not, or I’ll be very upset,” Sebastian said sternly.

                “Psh! You would never get upset with me. I could just flash you a smile and you’ll forgive me. Or I’ll take my shirt off and you’ll get too distracted. You get distracted too easily Sebastian and I think you ha- Wow your eyes are pretty.” My mouth hung open as Sebastian caught my gaze.