Can't Even Think Straight {26}

Jason let his fist fly forward. I yelped in pain and Jason threw me to the ground. I brought my hand up to my nose, pulling it away with blood on it.

                I scrambled towards the door, but Kyle grabbed the back of my shirt and yanked me back. They threw me against the lockers and grinned at me.

                Jason picked up my backpack and stared at it curiously. “You know, this is pretty heavy faggot. I bet you have a lot of textbooks in here, huh?”

                He turned and wacked me with my backpack. I whimpered as he began to beat me with my backpack.

                School was a cruel, cruel weapon.

                “If you’re going to beat me to death, can you do it with something other than my backpack?! I don’t want that in my obituary!” I cried, cowering against the lockers with my hands over my head.

                Jason hit me with the backpack two more times before he and Kyle hauled me to my feet. I stared at them in terror, wondering what they were going to do to me now.

                “You know what would be fun Jase? If we took the fag’s cell phone and texted Rory to come to the locker room. Then we could beat both of them up,” Kyle said, smirking.

                “But I never told anyone that you guys were going to jump me!” I said, trying to pull out of their grip before they took my cell phone. “You said you were only going to attack Rory if I told someone! And what’s the point of attacking Rory? Pounding his face in might actually help him look more attractive.”

                Kyle reached towards my pocket to get my cell phone. Jason grinned as he watched.

                “WHOA! Watch where your hands are going! Sebastian was the only person who was allowed to touch me there, and he’s a fucking dick now so even he can’t!” I said, jerking away from Kyle as his hand neared my pocket.

                Okay Evan. Just calm down and think this out. If they called Rory, he might be able to save me from getting my ass kicked even more. However, they most likely jump him before he got the chance to help me. Then we would both get the shit beat out of us.

                I mentally sighed. Rory better love me for what I was about to do.

                Before either of them realized what I was doing, I had brought my foot up and connected it to Kyle’s crotch.

                Kyle let out a strangled noise as he fell to the ground clutching himself. I pulled my arm free of a shocked Jason’s grip.

                I started towards the locker room door, digging into my pocket and pulling the battery out of my phone.

                Someone grabbed my shirt and began to tackle me towards the ground. I desperately slid the phone battery under the door that led out of the locker room as I was dragged away.

                “You stupid faggot!” Kyle cried, curled up on the ground in pain.

                Jason pulled me to my feet and I shoved my unusable phone back into my pocket as I watched him in fear. Oh man. I was going to die for Rory.

                What a horrible way to go.

                Jason pulled his fist back and punched me so hard that I think even Jesus winced. I cried out in pain and brought my hands up to my nose. Jason pulled my hands away and punched me hard again, this time catching my eye.