~𝔹𝔸𝕃𝕃 𝕀𝕊 𝕃𝕀𝔽𝔼~

"Come on hyung, please please please?" Jimin pleads, slamming his fist repeatedly into the metal lockers. while jumping up and down.

"No!" Jin exclaims, swinging his backpack and closing his locker.

"But they're practicing now! Let's go, just for a minute, I really want to see him," Jimin argues, trying to win Jin over.

The bell had already rang, indicating that the tiring day of high school was finally over for the boys. Jin and Jimin were waiting for the last member of their friend group before heading over to Jin's house to work on homework together.

"We aren't gonna walk all the way to the basketball court just to see Yoongi!" Jin chides, causing Jimin to pout, his adorable eyes and lips almost changing Jin's mind.

Almost.

"We can't go there, it'll look weird Jiminie."

"Of course Jin hyung doesn't want to go to the basketball court, it's because Namjoon hyung's there hmm?" someone comments in a sing-song voice.

Jin turns around, slightly flinching as Jungkook slings his arm around the older's neck, flashing his infamous bunny smile before high-fiving Jimin.

"Wait Jin hyung, you got the hots for Namjoon hyung?"

"N-no! Yah! What nonsense is he saying?"

Jimin and Jungkook laugh while Jin blushes in embarrassment.

I mean, who wouldn't like Namjoon? He's so handsome, smart, kind, cute, and... hot. Ah- no Kim Seokjin, get a hold of yourself. Jin mentally slapped himself.

"How's things with Tae?" Jimin asks Jungkook as they walk out of the school, heading to the basketball field despite Jin's objections.

"It's going great Jiminie! Today we-"

"I'm your hyung you disrespectful brat."

"Sorry sorry Jimin hyung. Anyways, we both skipped class and hung out on the roof."

"Oh my! You bad boy! Wait till Jin hyung hears this, he'll be after you." 

They both turn around, watching Jin trudge behind them, completely red as he seemed to be talking to himself.

"Ayo hyung!" Jungkook calls.

Jin looks up.

"Hurry up, we don't want to miss practice!" Jimin yells, running with Jungkook to the basketball court.

"Whoever's last is a rotten kimbap!" Jungkook screams as he runs with Jimin.

Jin sighs, finally catching up with the younger two, taking a seat on the bleachers as he watched the school team practice.

"Eww stinky, it smells like rotten kimbap right Jiminie?" Jungkook asks, holding his nose.

Disregarding him, Jin removes his backpack and takes his seat next to Jimin, who had smacked Jungkook's head.

"Oh my- how can he be so sweaty and look so hot?!"Jimin whispers, quite loudly.

"Shh," Jungkook whispers harshly. "I'm trying to pay attention to Jung Hoseok, look at the way he swerves, I think I need to recruit him to the dance team."

Jin watches Namjoon silently as the younger dribbles the ball, jumping and shooting the ball perfectly into the net. He celebrates, handshaking his team members, before catching sight of Jin seated on the bleachers.

As soon as their eyes meet, they both look away, a dusty rose color spreading to Jin's cheeks. Namjoon walks over and chugs water, watching Jin stare at him from the corner of his eye.

Smirking, he gets back to the game, using flashy moves while gauging Jin's reactions. The older watches in anticipation and awe from the way he moved his body, defending and shuffling. 

He steals the ball from the opposite team and get's ready to shoot.

"Hey Jin! This is for you!" he yells before shooting, the ball swishing through the net and dribbling away.

Jin is astonished, his cheeks turning even more redder than what he could guess humanely possible.

Did I hear that right? What? He noticed me? What does that even mean? 'This is for you?'

His thoughts are quickly interrupted by screaming, as he is shook back and forth from the younger two.

"HYUNG HYUNG HYUNG! Did you hear what Namjoon hyung just said?" Jimin yells.

Jin's silence is the only thing they need before jumping up and down.

"Jin hyung's got a boyfriend! Jin hyung's got a boyfriend!Jin hyung's go-" they both chant before Jin smacks them both.

"Hey! S-shut up it was probably an accident."

"Sure hyung," Jungkook says, smirking as they both sit down and watch the rest of the practice. Jin can feel Namjoon's gaze on him, despite knowing that the younger must be fully invested in the game.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

The game comes to an end, Jin Jimin and Jungkook stand, swinging their backpacks on their backs and preparing to head home.

Jimin leans over and whispers something to Jungkook before grabbing his hand.

"Well! Jungkookie and I will head over to my house today, I think someone is waiting for you!" Jimin gushes, constantly glancing behind the older. Hand in hand, Jimin sprints away, pulling Jungkook along.

While he was running away, Jimin accidentally ran into Yoongi at full speed, causing them both of them to fall down. Jin chuckles at this before turning around, trying to understand what Jimin had said before leaving. 

Confused, he turns around, jumping a little, as he sees the person in front of him, sweat dripping down his forehead and holding a basketball in his hand.

"Like what you see, Kim Seokjin?"

 and... that all!

i hope the basketball practice words are all accurate, i don't know, i don't play basketball. 

are any of u guys doing online school? i was supposed to be in my meetings, but i was writing my SOPE wip... priorities am i right? stay safe lovelies! 💞