~ 𝕃𝔸𝕊𝔼ℝ 𝕋𝔸𝔾 ~

"LET'S GOOOOO!"

Jin jumped, clearly startled by the teenager exiting the laser tag arena, sweat laced along his brow as he holds up the laser gun in glory, showing off his results to his friends, who followed.

"Bruhhh you just got lucky fool, I was bouta tag you but my manz Johnny got me first,"

"Nahh bro, you can't touch this. It's like what I say, be there, or be square."

The noisy group of what looked like 21 boys finally left the arena, talking about heading somewhere to eat, which brought the focus back on the 7 boys sitting in the waiting room.

"Yes! they're gone, now it's gonna be our turn" Jungkook exclaimed, practically jumping out of his seat from excitement.

They boys had finally landed a break in their college lives, the stress from the previous years finally getting to them. They had decided to go laser tag, something that the younger three boys, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook, had insisted on, as the game allowed them to let their inner child out.

"Ok guys chill, they still haven't called our names-"

"BTS! Please make your way to the starting area and grab your laser guns"

"YES! Come on hyungs! We have to make a team strategy, a team name, a base, code names-" Taehyung was cut off by Jimin's hands suddenly on his mouth, silencing him.

"Shhh! Don't you know anything! The first thing about a secret plan is not to tell the enemy," Jimin whispers, shooting dagger eyes at Yoongi, who happened to be standing in their vicinity.

Yoongi simply rolls his eyes and laughs at them both,   as he feels a arm snake around his back, knowing that it was his boyfriend, Hoseok, chuckling softly in his ear.

"So, we have 2 teams, team Kim Seokjin and team Seokjin Kim," Namjoon announces to the rest of them, all of them laughing at the brilliant team names created by their eldest hyung. "We have Hobi, Yoongi, and I, on team Seokjin Kim, and our vests will have blue lights, and Jin, Jimin, Tae, and Kookie on team Kim Seokjin, with red lights on their vests."

"There's no doubt guys, we're losing for sure, how do you expect us to win against this muscle bunny right here," Hoseok says, feigning sadness, as he rubs his hands across Jungkook's chest.

"Ahh hyung don't say that, I'll go easy on you," Jungkook replies, brushing his hands through his hair, while Yoongi scoffs.

"Your easy is like your 99%, just enjoy yourselves and have fun, let's not care about the results," Yoongi says.

"That's what every losing team always says," Jimin says, laughing at Yoongi's face, who just brushes past him to grab the laser vest and strap it on.

Jin just grabs his own, silently laughing at the younger's antics.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

They enter the dimly lit room, the bass boosting throughout the arena, the black lights creating a neon effect on the equipment and their clothings.

"Let's get this bread," Jungkook whispers, heading to the other base, their plan in mind.

"Let's gain this grain," Jin replies, heading off to his location, while the 95 line guards their base.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

25 minutes into the game, Jin shoots down Yoongi from behind and runs down the slope, hiding from the others, seeing Namjoon run past him, Jimin following.

"YOU CAN DASHI DASHI RUN BUT YOU CAN'T DASHI DASHI HIDE COWARD!" Jimin yells.

Jin was doing pretty well himself, getting power ups and bonuses, while tagging the opposing team. He only got caught by Hoseok so far, his agile, slim, body helping him escape everyone else. He caught up with Taehyung only briefly, as they parted when they saw someone with blue lights on a vest, running towards them.

Jin was now all alone, hearing the yells and shouts from the others from the opposite side of the arena. He breathes deeply, trying to catch his breath as the running from earlier was going into effect. He carefully walks through the equipment, his hand on the wall, trusting his intuiting for guide him.

As he walks, he senses someone following him, but whenever he turned around, there was no one in sight.

He raises the laser gun, pointing to the darkness surrounding him. "Who- who's there? You better come out." Why did he stutter, it must be the exhaustion.

At his words, he sees the blue light in his peripheral vision, taunting him, approaching on the body of someone taller than him. Namjoon.

Jin turns around to face Namjoon, looking for an exit, but after glancing around, he realizes that he's cornered. He also notices how close Namjoon was, causing his arm to slowly fall, the laser gun in his hands pointing at the floor instead of the latter male.

Namjoon smirks at Jin's reaction, surprised at the effect he has on Jin. Over these past few months, they had been crushing on each other, both oblivious to their mutual feelings.

With every step he takes forwards, Jin takes one backwards, until he is pressed against the wall, Namjoon only inches away.

Jin meets Namjoon's eyes, the black orbs glistening in the faint black lights that made his face purple. His eyes move down slowly, ever so slowly, and so does Namjoon's, both eyeing each other's lips, the black light also making their lips appear purple.

"Can I kiss you?" Namjoon whispers, breaking the precious silence that has overtaken the pair.

because consent is sexy

Jin's eyes meet Namjoon's, his mouth slighting opening.

"Y-yes."

That's all it took for Namjoon to lean in and plant his lips on the latter. Despite it being their first kiss, there was so much emotion, love, and lust, that as they parted, Jin was left breathless, his ears becoming tomatoes. Namjoon licks his lips, smiling at the scene he had created, as he backs away, raising his gun and pointing it towards Jin's chest.

Jin's suit sounds the blaring noise, the red lights flickering, as he remains a blushing mess, in awe of what Namjoon has just done. Namjoon was gone by now, flashing his dimples as he ran away, seeming to be proud of himself.  

"That little-" Jin starts, as he was about to chase him, but ends up going the other way, running to the exit, as the speaker announces the end of the game.

As he waits for the others, he feels a hand resting on his shoulders, only to be met with Namjoon, sweat running down his head, his dimples on full display.

"You!" Jin exclaims, pointing his finger at Namjoon, trying to act collected, his red ears failing him. Namjoon only fondly smiles.

"Do you want to get coffee tomorrow?" Namjoon asks.

Jin closes his mouth, which was open to scold Namjoon for leaving him, surprised by the question.

"I would love to."

hehe how you like that? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
please vote if you enjoyed and want more!! i need ideas 😚😚