~𝕎ℍ𝔼ℕ 𝕎𝔼 𝔻𝕀𝕊ℂ𝕆~

The inspiration for this piece is "When we Disco," a song by our dad, JYP, duet-ted from queen Sunmi

The inspiration for this piece is "When we Disco," a song by our dad, JYP, duet-ted from queen Sunmi. Check the MV out above ☝︎︎

Gazing at the cars pass, the stars twinkle, the smell of after-rain, Jin can't stop the suffocating sadness that was enveloping him as he stood on the balcony, the curtains and his silly pink pajamas swaying behind him.

"It was like magic, when we disco, when we disco. So I still can't forget it," he sings, gazing at the stars.

He looked back, seeing him seated on the chair, the shadows hiding his face, only the reflection from his ring providing any evidence of his existence.

Oh how Jin wanted to be free, free from his hold. Free to meet that special someone he has met all those years ago.

He could only sing~

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

The buzz of the street lights filled the air as Namjoon stepped out of his porch, taking in the city air. His heart pained as he remembered the performer he had met years ago.

"I miss those days, when we disco, when we disco. Do you still remember as well? Except for you, everything was a blur," he sang, his face pained, reminiscing on the lover he had met years ago.

The puddles on the ground reminded him of that sorrowful night.

Maybe, just maybe, I'll be able to see him again.

Namjoon went back inside, grabbing his shiny grey blazer and slipping it on, before heading to the disco club, alcohol seeming like the only solution to his heartache.

He walked down the streets, gazing at the closed stores, the hum from the street lights providing comfort.

As he walks, his eyes catch a certain glass display, recognizing the item within.

A white suit. His white suit.

He places his hand on the glass, the memories engulfing him to the past.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

10 years ago

Namjoon fixed his tie, pulling his suit forward, checking himself out in the reflection of the disco club door.

"Damn, I look hot," he said, brushing his hair back.

Opening the doors, the disco music in the background got him moving, weaving his way through the crowd to see and hear the performer.

The club wasn't packed, but there was quite the crowd.

As he made his way to the stage, his eyes locked with the performer, a broad-shouldered male, wearing a diamond white suit, his elegant raven hair styled, his eyes shining in the light.