~ℍ𝔼𝔸𝔻𝔸ℂℍ𝔼~

"What the hell is wrong with these kids?" Yoongi asked to no one in particular.

"Let's go partayyyyy!" Taehyung yelled, running in the parking lot.

"Don't run Tae!" Jimin responded, running after his soulmate, who was now naruto running to the car.

All seven of the boys had decided to go grocery shopping, as Jin was planning to host a small gathering at his apartment for all of them.

It wasn't going to be a typical party, full of disco lights, drugs, and alcohol, those type of parties being the one where Jackson had invited them to, which resulted in Jin getting so wasted that he was about to shave his whole hair off before Namjoon intervened and carried him back home.

"Is the plan set up?" Namjoon whispered, leaning towards Jin's ear, who was pushing the shopping

Jin smirked, "I have the truth and dare cards right here," he replied, moving the box of sprite to show the deck of cards.

The party wasn't simply for them to have fun, they had something else in mind.

Or, to be more exact, someone.

It was obvious that Yoongi and Hoseok had feelings for each other, but due to their oblivious nature, the romantic, and might they add, sexual tension, between them both were stressing the others out.

Namjoon had proposed the idea to Jin, who agreed, and told the rest of the boys, who all systematically placed Hoseok next to Yoongi the whole car ride.

The party games they have planned are all designed to ship 'Sope,' as Jungkook says. Truth or dare, would you rather, never have I ever, and spin the bottle.

They also planned to watch a movie, probably opting for a cute romantic one, to stimulate the feels. Taehyung had recommended 50 Shades of Grey, but Jin chose '50 kicks from Jin' instead,  Taehyung, in turn, running out of the house to climb the roof for safety.

"I call shotgun!" Jungkook yelled, sprinting after Taehyung and Jimin.

Hoseok walked behind them all, brushing his hands through his hair, watching Yoongi in front of him, whose gummy smile was illuminating.

Yoongi was actually watching the maknae line, now fighting for shot gun, deciding that a game of rock paper scissors will ultimately rule out a winner.

One by one, they all piled themselves in the car, all except for Namjoon, as he lost a game earlier and had to buy Soju for everyone.

"Bye guys, I'll meet you at Jin's house," Namjoon said, waving to the rest of the them.

"Come home soon you Soju peasant!" Jungkook yelled from the passenger seat.

Namjoon was about to pounce on him, but Jin had already drove the car away, blowing him a hand kiss.

"That lil brat."

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

ding dong

"I didn't even ring the doorbell?" Namjoon asked, his hands full.

"Password?" a muffled voice asked from inside.

Namjoon sighed, knowing exactly who it was. "Oh my goodness Tae, for our lord and savior sunshine mochi's sake, OPEN THE GODDAM DOOR!" 

"That's the wrong password," the voice replied. "Noob."

"I swear I will kill you."

"I'm a bad bitch you can't kill me."

Namjoon banged his head on the door.

"Ughhhh fine. The password is 'barbecue sauce on my tiddies'"

"Ddaeng! Try again."

"I swear, I will do anything for the Earth go swallow me up whole."

"Ddaeng once again."

"Fine. 'Barbecue sauce on namtiddies.'"

The door finally opened, Taehyung standing at the door, his adorable rectangle smile shining. "Hell yeah! Welcome Soju and Namtiddie master."

"Of course it was you." Namjoon headed inside, placing the bags on the counter, looking for Seokjin, only to find him missing.

"Hey Tae where's-" Taehyung was long gone, back to playing Overwatch with Jungkook.

The only actual people left in the room were Yoongi and Hoseok, who seemed like they were just playing cards, but in reality, every time their hands touched, it would get hella awkward.

"Hey," Namjoon said, interrupting the blush session.

"O-oh Namjoon, you're back?" Yoongi answered.

"Well no shit sherlock, who do you think he is," another voice replied. Namjoon turned to see Jimin, who had walked in the room, getting a glass of water.

"Jimin, do you know where Jin hyung is?" Namjoon asked.

"Jin hyung? Oh yeah, he said his-" Jimin started. He smirked before continuing. "I'll tell you where he is, but what will you do for me?"

"I swear, everyone in this family is a bunch of selfish little pricks," Hoseok whispered quietly, loud enough for Yoongi and Namjoon to hear.

Yoongi laughed hearing Hoseok's remark.

"There's fresh Soju in the fridge you midget," Namjoon replied.

"Everyone in this family, turns out, is actually a slut for alcohol Hobi," Yoongi whispered back.

It was Hoseok's turn to laugh.

Jimin turned around and opened the fridge. "Jin hyung said his head was hurting so he's resting in his room."

"And that's how business works people," Yoongi said.

Namjoon headed to Jin's room, which was closed. He opened the door slightly, the slight breeze and hum from the rotating fan silencing the sounds from outside.

Jin was tucked in his bed, the blanket fully covering the male, only his face showing. Namjoon neared the male, admiring how elegant Jin looked.

"How can someone be so beautiful," he whispered. He sat on the bed, making sure not to bother Jin.

"Jimin did say his head was hurting." With that, Namjoon placed his hands light on Jin's forehead and massaged it, seeing the stress that was etched on the latter start to disappear.

Jin twisted in his bed, getting comfortable with the hand that was magically curing his headache.

Namjoon reached down and gave Jin a small kiss on his forehead, pulling away and admiring him.

He brushed Jin's hair a couple of times before going back to massaging the latter' head once again.

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

"Oh my god, they are sleeping!"

"Shh they'll hear us, you stupid."

The maknae line stood outside the door, peeking though the entrance to see what the two were doing.

"I guess now we leave? This party was lame," Jimin said, taking a sip of Soju.

"Yeah! My Sope fanfic never came true," Jungkook replied, fake crying.

"Stop you look constipated," Jimin responded.

"You are constipated."

"Let's go to the arcade!" Taehyung exclaimed, interrupting the bickering between Jimin and Jungkook.

The rest of the boys nodded and headed out, leaving both couples now fast asleep.

😗💜💙💜