~𝕄𝕀ℕ𝔻 𝕋𝔼𝕃𝔼ℙ𝔸𝕋ℍ𝕐~

for idk_naan_molla  sorry i can't include the curly boy~

Based on true events~ but since i'm single as a pringle, it wasn't as cute as this

"Hurry up baby, we have a early schedule tomorrow," Namjoon called from the bedroom.

"Yeah hold up," Jin replied, turning off the sink and drying his hands on the towel. After years crushing on each other, Namjoon and Jin had finally made moves on each other, happily having a relationship, which was kept secret from the public, and the both of them choosing to live with each other.

It's especially helpful for Namjoon, who mostly relied on Jin for a ride. But little did Jin know, Namjoon only decided to not get his license so he would have an excuse for them to commute together.

Jin walked back into the room, only to be met with his beloved lover already in bed, the sheets exposing the younger's chest. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Namjoon was almost asleep, yet he opened his arms to call Jin in for a hug, which Jin gladly accepted.

The lovers were laying peacefully on the bed, waiting for sleep to take them, until Jin decided to ask the latter a question.

"Hey Joonie, you know what's really weird?"

"What?" Namjoon answered groggily.

"You know, this morning, as soon as I woke up, the demo for Fake Love was playing in my head-"

"Yeah me too."

Jin stopped talking, his jaw dropped and eyes widened. He turning to meet Namjoon, who didn't look as alarmed from this discovery.

"Wait what!?! You also thought of that song when you woke up?"

"Yeah, 'Love you so bad, love you so bad, our lies is like us, love you so bad'" look at the video above for reference lovelies

Saying Jin was shocked would be an understatement. Jin pushed himself away from Namjoon, staring at the latter in shock and amazement.

"What the actual fricks! How in the world! What are you Kim Namjoon, are you even real?!?"

Namjoon only chucked, his deep voice striking a chord in Jin's heart.

"So you're saying, we both thought of the SAME EXACT SONG AT THE SAME EXACT TIME! What type of soulmate connection is this? This definitely sounds straight out of a fanfic," Jin asked, rubbing his chin, as he made up his mind that Namjoon clearly wasn't a real person.

Obviously, someone who was as hot, sexy, cute, loving, smart, talented, and beautiful as Namjoon could simply not exist.

"Honey, I'm definitely real, tell me, does this feel real?" Namjoon brought Jin closer and pecked him on the lips.

Jin's face reddened, as now he as proof that Namjoon, was in fact, very real.

"B-but still! It must be a coincidence, I actually listened to the demo yesterday-"

"Me too."

Jin completely lost it by now. His brain felt like was going to explode as he was thrashing around in Namjoon's hold, trying to make little sense of this whole conversation.

"No way, you're lying."

"Nope, I showed ARMY the demo too. On Vlive." Namjoon yawned, his eyes closed as he held Jin.

"I can't believe this, there is no way our brains can be this synced," Jin whispered. "Joonie! Aren't you surprised! How can you be so calm, this whole thing is crazy?"

"Honestly babe, I would have reacted more, but I'm so tired."

"Ugh, fine go to sleep," Jin scoffed, pouting.

how is he so cute UwU i CAN'T

"Aww baby, don't be sad." Namjoon held Jin tighter, the latter surrendering in his hold.

"Wait!" Jin pushes out of Namjoon's arms and sat on the bed. "I have to write this down, I'll forget it all tomorrow morning. I'm gonna tell everyone I know."

Namjoon grabbed Jin's waist. "Noooo don't go."

Jin just laughed, but he still got up and wrote down what had happened.

He finally returned to bed, Namjoon half asleep. As soon as Namjoon felt the bed dip, he unconsciously pulled Jin closer to him.

"I'm gonna tell this to everyone I know," Jin whispered.

"Babe, you only know like 5 people," Namjoon replied.

"Yah! Shut up."

Namjoon laughed. "Goodnight Jinnie, sleep tight."

"Goodnight Joonie. I still don't believe you're real, love you."

Namjoon's response was ticking Jin until they both fell asleep comfortably in each other's arms.

idk_naan_molla was it as accurate as last night~ XD

I hope the rest of you enjoyed <3 feel free to comment and vote

STREAM DYNamiTE 🧨 💫✨