~ 𝔻𝔸ℝ𝕂 ℕ𝕀𝔾ℍ𝕋𝕊 ~

"Hyung, are you sure you don't want a ride?" Jungkook asks, pulling his keys from his pocket.

"It's ok Kookie, I need some exercise anyways," Jin replies, exiting the studio, as the sky around them was pitch black, the sound of the cars passing creating a peaceful hum in the city.

Jin and Jungkook were both well known in their respective industries, Jin as an actor, and Jungkook as an idol. Despite their differing professions, they were good friends, their bond running deep in their childhood.

Honestly, a tiny part of Jin wanted to go with Jungkook, his body hurting from his tedious and tiring schedule. But he had got a ride yesterday, and even though he knew Jungkook would never refuse, he didn't want to be a burden.

"Are you sure hyung?" Jungkook asks again, his cute doe eyes almost luring him in.

"Yes Kookie, now go, I'll see you tomorrow," Jin replies, ruffling the latter's hair as he parts.

Jungkook reluctantly leaves, the headlights of his motorcycle fading in the darkness. 

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

Jin placed an airpod in his ear, Moonchild playing quietly, as he walked down the sidewalk. He sensed someone following him, but that couldn't be, who would be out this late? The flickering street lamp only made him worry more, as he started to speed up, only seeing the shadow behind him speed up as well.

The streetlights ahead of him was broken, leaving the street pitch black, the perfect place for dispatch to find him dead the next morning. Jin was practically running, clutching his bag in fear, as he saw the man in the corner of his eye also running.

Please stop chasing me! I know I'm gorgeous but please! My face is to die for, but I don't want to die! Spare me evil shadow man!

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

He finally reaches the well-lit part of town, the light protecting him, acting as a life jacket to the tired man.

What happened to the shadow man?

As if the shadow man had read his thoughts, he sees him appear, the light drawing upon a young man in thick black glasses, panting, his hands resting on his knees, trying to catch his breath.

Jin flinches at his arrival, catching the attention of the said male, whose eyes widen, clearly startled.

"OH MY GOD! I DIDN'T SEE YOU, I'M SO SORRY." the man says, feeling embarrassed for practically chasing the other male, probably scaring him. "I was running because I'm afraid of the dark."

Jin just stares at the man, captivated by his response, as well as his cute expression. They both break the silence with their joint laughter, wiping the sweat off their foreheads.

After observing the spectacled man, Jin finds something familiar about him, the way his eyes shine in the light, the way his dimples molded into his cheeks, the way his body screamed daddy.

Wait, what am I thinking about.

"Aren't you... RM? I swear I think I've seen you around in the company."

"Heh," the man, now identified as RM, shuffles awkwardly, rubbing his neck, before responding. "Yes, but you can just call me Namjoon. You also work at BigHit? I-I don't think I've seen you around."

"Really! Then why did you stutter?"

Namjoon's cheeks turn a pink hue, "Ahh Kim Seokjin, you caught me." He meets Jin's eyes again, only to be met with the older's shining teeth. "I'm a really big fan of your work, the way you show emotion and passion in your acting, it would be a shame to not recognize you."

"Awww I'm touched Namjoon," Jin replies, placing his hand on his heart. "I occasionally listen to your songs, they really hit deep, the way you write lyrics, mMm delicious."

Namjoon laughs at Jin's remarks, his deep voice causing Jin a mini heart attack.

"How about I'll walk you home, as a way to repay you for scaring and chasing you?"

"Hahaha you're just saying that because you don't want to walk alone at night. How about... I'll forgive you over a cup of coffee tomorrow and your number?Now, let's go! Which direction are you heading?"

how was that!! pls let me know and vote if u enjoyed ''