Chapter twenty: First kissed at the Nightfall

After the movie is over, it was morning " well me, Alice, Zane, and Night are going inside our rooms and wait until the Nightfall," said Hailey. So they walk towards the rooms and went inside the rooms, then Alaris enter the living room " ugh I can't believe this, everywhere I go is somebody that needs me or somebody gets injured," said Alaris, walking towards the couch, sat down and watch a movie " is everything alright dad?" said Elijah, asking his dad a question " yes I'm fine," said Alaris " are you sure Alaris?" I said, asking Alaris a question " what did I just tell you about calling my name?" said Alaris, asking me a question. " I need to call you dad or else you will ground me again," said Alaris " fine dad, are you sure you are okay dad?" I said, asking Alaris a question.  " I'm fine, it's just work," said Alaris " oh I see," I said " we can go to our room now Emma," said Elijah, so me and Elijah walk towards his room and enter, we sat down and wait until it is night. " So what should we do?" I said, asking Elijah a question " I don't known, how about truth or dare?" I said, asking Elijah a question " okay, I will start truth or dare?" said Elijah, asking me a question. " Truth," I said " do you ever kiss someone on the lips before?" said Elijah, asking me a question " no I don't think so, truth or dare?" I said, asking Elijah a question " truth," said Elijah. " Was I the first girl that became your girlfriend?" I said, asking Elijah a question " yes, you where truth or dare?" said Elijah, asking me a question " truth," I said " I have a feeling that you like doing truth instead of dare," said Elijah. " That's because if I pick a dare you will think something weird," I said " that's true, anyways do you like Disney movies every time?" said Elijah, asking me a question. " Yeah, me and my mom and my dad used to watch Disney movies every time until my dad founds out that my mom was cheating on him," I said " oh I'm sorry to hear that, are you guys still together?" said Elijah, asking me a question " no my mom still lives in Los Angeles and you heard what happen to my dad," I said. " Oh am so sorry," said Elijah " it's fine, it's not your fault, it's mine for not being with him the entire time," I said " but if you where being with your dad for the entire time you and him well die and I will miss you so much, I don't want you to die, you got me and your friends," said Elijah " your right I love you Elijah, you are the best thing that ever happen to me," I said, hugging Elijah. " It's no problem, you are my girlfriend after all," said Elijah, then all of a sudden Sofie enter Elijah's room and said " hi guys I'm just here to say that it is almost night, the Nightfall is coming at 10:00pm, okay bye me and my boyfriend is going out for the Nightfall," said Sofie, leaving Elijah's room and enter her room. " I can't believe it is almost the Nightfall, I'm so excited, wait you probably do not want to be here at the Nightfall with me," I said. " Actually, I do, I want to do something you when the Nightfall comes and you will see and found it," said Elijah " really? I thought you said the Nightfall takes you dark times?" I said, asking Elijah a question. " Well this time I want to hang out with you at the Nightfall," said Elijah " awe that's so romantic, thank you Elijah," I said, hugging him even more and laying down on his bed. " Babe, what are you doing?" said Elijah, asking me a question " laying down on your bed," I said " why? your a vampire not a human," said Elijah, asking me a question. " Because I like to lay down on your bed it's so soft haha," I said " hahah I see," said Elijah, laying down right next to me " so what are we doing now?" I said, asking Elijah a question. " I have no idea, we are just laying down on my bed and waiting until it is 10:00pm," said Elijah " can we look outside the window and see the moon raised up?" I said, asking Elijah a question. " Of course," said Elijah, so me and Elijah got up and look at the window watching the moon raised up " wow the moon is raising up so slow?" I said, asking Elijah a question while looking at the window. " Yeah of course it does haha," said Elijah " hahah right I forgot about that," I said " it's fine babe," said Elijah. " I love you Elijah," I said " I love you too Emma," said Elijah. 

When it was 10:00pm, I saw the Nightfall raising up right now, I look at Elijah and said " look it's the Nightfall," I said. " That's means it's time," said Elijah " time for what?" I said, asking Elijah a question, then all of a sudden Elijah, kissed my lips when it was the Nightfall, I started to blush, that was my first time I ever got kissed before, it felt nice, his lips is so soft, it wasn't to hard. It's just right, me and Elijah even closed our eyes when we kissed, I feel like I was inside one of the romantic movies. It was wonderful, when Sofie and Caleb enter me and Elijah's room they saw me and Elijah kissed at the Nightfall, they both smiled and walked out of his room and wait until it is morning to enter his room. " I love you so much Elijah," I said " I love you too Emma, I love you so much," said Elijah, then Sofie and Caleb come back and enter his room " hey guys, since it is still the Nightfall, let's do something," said Sofie. " Like what Sofie?" I said, asking  Sofie a question " like, going to the park and watch the Nightfall," said Sofie  " sure why not let's go," I said. " But first we need to change into these clothes," said Elijah, so Sofie and Caleb got out of the his room and I enter the bathroom and start changing into clothes. After everybody is done changing, we went down to the living room and exist out of the house with Sofie and Caleb and walk towards the park. " So did you have fun kissing Elijah at the lips?" said Sofie, asking me a question, I started to blush and said " SOFIE," I said " come on, you have to say something, so do you like kissing him on the lips?" said Sofie, asking me a question. " Yeah, I did enjoin it, I never kissed on the lips before, it was my first time ever got kissed on the lips," I said, so me and Elijah enjoy it, I like it I wish I can kiss him more. And I'm not being thirsty, I just want to kiss my boyfriend. Anyways, when we got to the park, we sat down on the bleaches and look up at the sky and look at the Nightfall. " Wow it's so beautiful," I said " it sure is," said Elijah, looking at me instead of the Nightfall, I look at him and we started to kiss on the lips once again, Sofie smiled and said out loud " I HOPE YOU GET PREGNANT SOON," said Sofie. I stop kissing and said to Sofie " SOFIE, I'm not going to get pregnant just because I was kissing him a lot," I said. " AWE that's sucks," said Sofie, then me and Elijah start continuing kissing on the lips when it was the Nightfall. Now I enjoin the Nightfall because I have Elijah at my side, last time when it was Nightfall I was alone and my parents live at a different places and cities. Best day ever and yes me and Elijah did have children we have two daughters and we love them so much, even Sofie and Caleb have children too, they have one daughter and one son. Hailey and Night have one daughter and one son too. Even my best friend and her boyfriend got kids too, they have three children one of them is a boy and two girls.