Chapter thirteen: Thinking my decision

" Emma where are you?" said Elijah, asking me a question and yelled at the park, I didn't answered his question. I just started to cry because I known that he will get angry at me and broke up with me but I forgot that vampires can hear far away so he can her me crying inside the pope from the park. He look inside and saw me crying " now what's wrong Emma?" said Elijah, asking me a question " Elijah, h-how did you found me?" I said, asking Elijah a question and wipe my tears off of my cheeks " don't forget that vampires can hear far away, so I heard you crying," said Elijah. " Just say it already," I said " what are you talking about?" said Elijah, asking me a question " that you are mad and you are going to broke up with me," I said " of course not, you did the right thing, you just want to save me and I'm not mad at you, thank you can you please come out now?" said Elijah, asking me a question. I sign and got out of the pope and look at Elijah, then he hugged me, I started to blush and said " I thought you are going to get mad at me because I want him to killed me so he doesn't killed you?" I said, asking Elijah a question " I will never get mad at you, you are trying to save me thank you for that," said Elijah. " Can I still think about it?" I said, asking Elijah a question " of course, you can take as long as you want, but I have to known when it is Nightfall," said Elijah. " Okay deal," I said, yawning and my eyes started to closed " let's go home, here I will carry you," said Elijah grab me and carried me to our house, when we got to the house, I was already sleeping. Then he enter the house and Sofie and Caleb saw me sleeping, Sofie started to panic " is she okay? what happen?" said Sofie, asking Elijah a lot of questions. " She's fine, she is just tired," said Elijah, then he walk towards his room, when he enter his room he lay me down on his bed and exist " did you found out what she was hiding?" said Sofie, asking Elijah a question. " Yeah, your vision is correct Alex is going to take out Emma's heart, at the Nightfall," said Elijah " no I don't want her to die when it is the Nightfall," said Sofie. " Don't worry, she won't I hope she decide if she wants me to turn her into a vampire," said Elijah " I hope she said yes," said Sofie " same here, but I have to wait until she finally decide," said Elijah. " Yeah I don't want my family to get killed because of Alex," said Sarah " but mom, she's not even a vampire yet," said Elijah " I known, but since she's dating you she is our family," said Sarah " I guess your right," said Elijah. " Emma better decide quick Elijah," said Alaris " yes dad, I known, she's going to tell me when she decide," said Elijah. " Okay she better hurry up though," said Alaris " dad don't rush her, it is hard for her to make decisions," said Elijah " how is it hard for her to make decisions?" said Alaris, asking his son a question " easy she's a human and she doesn't known if she wants to turn into a vampire because of the pain she is going to go through if she wants me to turn her into a vampire," said Elijah. " Fine I will wait," said Alaris, walking towards his office and enter " don't worry about your father, he just really want to see Emma as a vampire," said Sarah. " I known mom, but if she doesn't want me to turn her into a vampire then I won't," said Elijah " Emma, has until Nightfall to make her mind and she better do it fast," said Sofie. " I known, I hope she will decide soon," said Elijah " guys gave her time to think about this," said Caleb " Caleb is right, we can't rush her," said Elijah. When it was morning, I woke and went down to the living room, me, Elijah, Hailey, and Night walk out of the house and walk towards the vampire school. When we got to the school, we enter the building and walk towards the classroom " alright class today we are going to learn how to control or hunger for blood, Emma since your a human can you help us? don't worry if Elijah see somebody trying to drink your blood he will protect you," said the vampire teacher. "  Okay no problem," I said, so everybody got up from their chairs and went outside to do it, the vampire teacher walked towards me with a knife and handed to me. " No I don't need a knife, if I bite my arm too hard I can make my arm bleed out," I said, so I bite my arm and bleed out " great job everybody, you guys can control your hunger for blood," said the vampire teacher. " We keep protecting with our parents," said one of the students " Elijah, can you take Emma to the nurse's office so she can bandage her arm?" said the vampire teacher, asking Elijah a question. " Of course, let's go Emma," said Elijah, walking inside the school building and walk towards the nurse office with Elijah, when we enter the nurse's office the vampire nurse saw my arm bleeding out. " Oh may, take a seat at the nurse's bed and I will get a bandage for your arm," said the vampire nurse.