Chapter twelve: Going to all vampire school

" Can I tell my friends that I'm going to a different school?" I said, asking Alaris a question " of course, you can also tell Alice that you are going to all vampire school, I trust Alice," said Alaris. " Thanks Alaris," I said " no problem, Emma," said Alaris, so I walk towards Elijah's room, enter his room and sat down. " I can't believe she's going to my school, I mean I am happy to see Emma to my school but some of the vampires can't control their hunger for blood and Alex and James goes to my school too," said Hailey " I agree with Hailey, Emma doesn't known that Alex and James goes to our school," said Night " don't worry Night I will protect her no matter what," said Elijah. " You known, that some of girl vampires will be jealous that you and Emma is dating," said Hailey " they will not found out that I'm dating a human," said Elijah " if you say so Elijah," said Night. When it was night, Sarah started to go inside the kitchen and start to make dinner for everybody in the house, for five minutes later Sarah finished making dinner and called us " kids dinner is ready," said Sarah, so everybody got up, walked towards the dinner table, sat down and start eating dinner. " Emma, I can see that you are nervous," said Alaris " I'm sorry, I'm just nervous about this new school," I said " it's fine Emma, you don't have to be nervous I will be at your side," said Elijah. " Thanks Elijah, that makes me feel better," I said " no problem," said Elijah " so now you have a boyfriend that is a bodyguard that's awesome," said Sofie, after everybody is done eating dinner they all went inside their rooms and do something since they don't sleep at all. I lay down on Elijah's bed closed my eyes and fall asleep, when it was morning, I started to woke up and start packing to go to Alice's house, when I'm done packing. I hugged Elijah, went down to the front door and exist and walk towards Alice's house. When I got to Alice's house I knocked on the door and she answered it, she saw me at the front door, grab my arm and shut door " I heard that you are going to a new school tomorrow, what's the name?" said Alice, asking me a question and crossed her arms " I known it, you don't like the idea for me not going to our school anymore, I'm going to a school called all vampire school," I said. " So all there is vampires?" said Alice, asking me a question " yes pretty much," I said " so you and Elijah are going to all vampire school?" said Alice, asking me a question. " Yep pretty much," I said " okay then I will not get worried about you since you are going with Elijah to that school," said Alice. I feel like Alice is hiding something but what is she hiding? " hey Alice do you known where my bottle filled with blood at? I can't found it," said Zane, walking down and walk towards Alice, but then he saw me and covered his mouth. Alice smack her head and look at Zane " really Zane, you can't say that out loud now everybody is going tell everyone that you are a vampire," said Alice. " Are you coming with me to go to my house?" said Zane, asking Alice a question " where you guys going?" I said, asking Alice a question " your not scared that Zane is a vampire?" said Alice, asking me a question. " No, should I be scared?" I said, asking Alice a question " are you going to tell everybody that I'm a vampire?" said Zane, asking me a question " no, I'm dating Elijah and going to all vampire school," I said. " What? are you crazy? those vampires will drink your blood," said Zane, asking me a question " don't worry Elijah is going to protect me," I said. Then Elijah open Alice's door and run towards me " you left this at my house," said Elijah " you run fast and how did you open my house?" said Alice, asking Elijah a question " ops I have running shoes," said Elijah, getting nervous. I smacked my head and said to Elijah " you can tell her what you are, since she is dating a vampire too, what a minute you never told me that you are dating a vampire," I said. " I'm sorry Emma I thought you are going to killed Zane or tell everybody that he is a vampire," said Alice " why well she do that? she keep my secret that I'm a vampire," said Elijah, asking Alice a question. " Your a vampire, why didn't you tell me that Elijah is a vampire?" said Alice, asking me a question " same thing what you said to my question, does Rose knowns that we are dating vampires?" I said, asking Alice a question. " No she doesn't, she's dating a human boy," said Alice " so is Elijah and Zane are safe?" I said, asking Alice a question " yep, don't worry," said Alice.  " I'm glad we don't have to keep a secret for me and Zane are vampires," said Elijah " I can't believe you didn't told me that you are dating a vampire," I said. " At least, I'm not lying to my boyfriend," said Alice " what is Alice talking about Emma?" said Elijah, asking me a question " nothing," I said " tell him the truth Emma, you can't lie to him anymore," said Alice " I can't, his going to hat me," I said. " Emma please tell me? what are you lying to me about?" said Elijah, asking me a question " I can't, not here," I said " okay when we go to school tomorrow you need to tell me okay Emma?" said Elijah, asking me a question.