Chapter two: Elijah let me sleep at his house

" Because you are the first human girl that known my secret and I can't read your thoughts and I like your personally, you seem a nice girl," said Elijah. " Oh I see," I said " climb on my back and hold on taught, I want to show you something," said Elijah, so I climb on his back and hold on taught. Then he went running pretty fast, it was amazing, I can feel the wind blowing in my hair it felt so nice, but then he stop, I got off of his back and looked at him " that was amazing and fun," I said. Elijah started to smile and said " I known that you will like it, well we better go back to school, the bell is about to ringed," said Elijah. " Okay," I said, so he grab my arm and we started to walk towards the school, when we got to school the bell ringed. So me and Elijah walked away from our school  " well see you tomorrow Emma," said Elijah " okay and I well keep your secret, don't worry," I said, walking away from Elijah. " Okay thank you Emma," said Elijah " it's no problem Elijah," I said, then he went in his car and drive away and I still walking home, when it was dark. I finally got home, I enter the house and walked towards my dad and put a blanket on him, then I walked up to my room and lay down on my bed. I closed my eyes and started to sleep, but in the middle of the night I started to scream from my nightmares. My dad got up and run towards my room and wake me up, I woke up with me breathing heavily and my hands shaking. " D-daddy," I said, hugging him " shh, it's okay, it was just a nightmare," said my dad, hugging me back, I started to cry and said " it felt so real, I don't want to sleep anymore dad," I said. " But what about school?" said my dad, asking me a question. " Don't worry dad, I will still go to school, I just wait until the morning hit," I said " but that means you are going to be very tired," said my dad. " I don't care, just go to sleep dad, I want you to rest," I said " okay, but promise me to sleep," said my dad." I will don't worry just go to sleep," I said, so my dad stop hugging me and enter his room, he lay down on his bed and sleep. I lie to my dad, am not going to sleep at all, I'm waiting until the morning comes. When it was morning, I got up from my bed, get dressed and went school, when I enter the school building I started to yawn every time I keep walking. When the bell ringed, everybody went inside their classroom, I sat down on my desk, Elijah looked at me and saw me very tired. " Did you sleep Emma?" said Elijah, asking me a question " yeah," I said. " Okay if you say so, you looked tired," said Elijah, Elijah's sister and her boyfriend got so worry about me because they can see me that I looked tired, when the bell ringed. Everybody walked towards lunch, I got up and started to yawn again, when I enter the lunch building, Rose and Alice got so worried about me, so they got up and walked towards me " is everything alright Emma? it looks like you haven't sleep at all," said Rose, asking me a question " don't worry I'm fine," I said, yawning. " Are you sure? you looked very tired Emma," said Elijah, asking me a question, I turned around and looked at Elijah " yeah I'm fine," I said. " If you say so," said Elijah. " What about you eat something to get you a wake," said Elijah " no I'm not hungry yet, don't worry I will be fine," I said.

When the bell ringed, everybody started to walked home, when I enter outside I started to walk home. But I felt so tired and passed out, Elijah catch me and carried me to his house, when he enter his house, his family looked at Elijah and his mom said " who is this beautiful girl?" said Elijah's mom, asking her son a question. " This is Emma, I meet her two days," said Elijah " so why is she here for?" said Elijah's one of her sister, asking Elijah a question " she almost hit the ground but I catch her and bring her here, she is very tired, so I'm going to put her in my room and lay her down on my bed even though we don't sleep," said Elijah. So he walked towards his room and lay me down on his bed and walked towards the living room where his family is at " why are we letting her in this house? what if we lose control of our hunger for blood? and plus does she even known what we are?" said Elijah's sister, asking Elijah a question. " First don't worry we will not lose our hunger for blood and she known what we are but she said she will keep a secret for us," said Elijah. " That's great news, I trust her," said Sofie, then all of a sudden I started to scream again, Elijah run towards his room and wake me up, I woke up with me breathing heavily and my hands shaking. " E-Elijah?" I said, asking Elijah a question, but I just hugged him because of my nightmare again " shh it's okay it's only a nightmare, I'm here," said Elijah, hugging me back. " I can't believe it happened again, why do I always have these bad nightmares and where am I Elijah," I said, asking Elijah a question " you are at my house, and my family is at the living room if you want to meet them," said Elijah. " Will they?" I said, asking Elijah a question " no, they will not drink your blood, they are nice like me," said Elijah " o-okay if you say so," I said, getting up from the bed and walked with Elijah to the living room where his family is at. " Are you okay? did something happened?" said Sofie, asking me a question and run up to me " I-I'm fine, just have a bad nightmare that's all, I've been having those bad nightmares a lot," I said. Then Sofie started to hugged me and said " you poor dear," said Sofie " Sofie back up hon," said Caleb, so Sofie back up and walked towards Caleb and looked at me " sorry Emma," said Sofie " it's fine Sofie, you just want to known if I'm okay," I said. " We are playing baseball tomorrow, do you like to join Emma?" said Elijah's mom, asking me a question " I can't wait," I said. " What about you stay the night with us today, it's night already and it is too dangerous for you walking alone at night," said Elijah. " Hmm sure, why not," I said " good follow me to my room," said Elijah, walking towards his room, I started to follow Elijah and enter his room. " Why do you have a bed even though you don't sleep?" I said, asking Elijah a question. " I don't known, it's my mom idea to let me have a bed even though vampires don't sleep at all," said Elijah. " Do you like the nightfall?" I said, asking Elijah a question " I don't, it reminds me the dark ages, when I am alone at the nightfall," said Elijah. " Oh I'm sorry," I said " don't be it's not your fault," said Elijah.

Then his mom said in the living room " kids dinner is ready," said Elijah's mom, me and Elijah went down to the living room. Sat down on the couch and eat dinner with his family " so your named is Emma right?" said Elijah's other sister, asking me a question " yeah, my mom gave me that named," I said. " I see," said Elijah's other sister " don't mind her, she always mean to new guest, anyways my named is Night and my girlfriend named is Hailey," said Night. " My named is Sarah, Elijah's mother," said Sarah " and my named is Alaris, Elijah's father," said Alaris " and you already meet me and Caleb, but the last family is David and Sandy, they are girlfriend and boyfriend," said Sofie. When I finished eating, I stand up and bowed to them " it's nice to meet all of you guys," I said.

" You don't have to bow to us, we are family," said Sarah " okay thank you," I said, Sandy whispered into David ears and said " I like her," said Sandy. " Well Emma since you known what we are, I need to tell you something about my family, half of us can't control or hunger for blood, Sofie, Caleb, and Elijah can't control their hunger for blood, but don't worry they are trying to control it though," said Sarah. " Thanks for letting me known," I said " Emma let's go inside my room, you need rest, lucky tomorrow is Saturday," said Elijah, walking with me towards his room. When we enter his room, I lay down on his bed closed my eyes and fall asleep, Elijah sat down right next to me so I don't get any nightmares again.

When it was morning, I started to woke up and saw Elijah " morning Elijah," I said, getting off of the bed and looked at him. " Morning Emma ready to go?" said Elijah, asking me a question " yep," I said, walking down to the living room with Elijah " good morning Emma, how well did you sleep?" said Sarah, asking me a question. " I sleep well, I didn't have my bad nightmare at all, which is weird, I always have those bad nightmares everyday," I said " probably because somebody is at your side, keeping you safe," said Sarah, winking at me and Elijah, Elijah cleared his throat and said " let's just go," said Elijah, grabbing my hand and went outside. I went inside his car and he starts driving towards the field where they always played baseball, when we got there, me and Elijah got out the car and I stand right next to Elijah. Watching his family played baseball " why a melt pope? instead of a regular baseball bat," I said, asking Elijah a question. " Last time we try that, my dad broke the bat, us vampires are very strong," said Elijah " oh that makes a lot of since," I said. Then all of a sudden Sofie stop playing and started to have a vision " what's wrong Sofie?" said Caleb, asking Sofie a question " I'm seeing three vampires but they drink human blood, there coming," said Sofie. Then she went back to normal " let your hair down and get behind me Emma," said Elijah, so I let my hair down and get behind Elijah. Then everybody saw the three vampires walking towards their field " hello fallow vampires my name is James and these two are my brothers Alex and Zane, are you guys playing baseball? may we join with you guys?" said James, asking Alaris a question. " Of course," said Alaris " dad, they have a human tracker, he well smell Emma's blood," said Elijah " take her home then," said Alaris. " Okay, Emma got on my back, we need to leave now," said Elijah, so I get on his back and he started to run towards his car, Zane smelled my blood from the wind, when I got inside the car. Elijah started to drive towards my dad's house " it's not safe at your house now, you are going to packed up your stuff and your going to leaved Los Angeles with your mom, but we are going to my house to hear the plan," said Elijah. " Okay, Elijah, I'm sorry that I'm a human," I said " don't be it's not your fault, Zane is all ways a human tracker and Alex he just want's to get humans heart, James he want to killed humans slowly," said Elijah. " How can Alex get's human hearts, the heart is always inside the body?" I said, asking Elijah a question " his hands go inside humans chest and grab their heart out and eats it," said Elijah. Now body was about to shake for what Elijah said, Elijah looked down and saw my body shaking " calm down, I will not let anybody bad happened to you," said Elijah. When we got to his house, we got out of his car and walked towards his home, when we enter the living room his family was waiting for us " who is going with Emma to Los Angeles?" said Alaris, asking everybody a question. " I will," said Sofie " are you are sure Sofie?" said Elijah, asking Sofie a question " yeah I'm sure, my boyfriend is coming with me too," said Sofie. " Okay me and Elijah is going to text you when we got to Los Angeles," said Alaris " okay sounds good, let's go Emma," said Sofie, walking towards me and grab my hand and went inside her car with her boyfriend. When we got to my house, I enter my house, walked up to my room and packed up. Then went down write a letter for my dad and exist out of the house and get inside Sofie's car and drive away " my dad will not forgive me after this," I said.