Chapter fifteen: Alice is in pain

When it was morning, I started to woke up, went down to the living room and heard a door on the knock. So I walked towards the front door and answered it, it was Zane at the door " hey Zane, what's up?" I said, asking Zane a question " I want you to come with me, Alice's needs you," said Zane. " But, isn't she in pain? did you turn her into a vampire?" I said, asking Zane a question " I did turn her into a vampire but no matter what she wants to see her friend, but I need a vampire to protect you from Alice, when she finally stop being in pain," said Zane, Elijah walked towards me and Zane and said " I will come with since I am her boyfriend and a vampire," said Elijah. " Great idea, thanks Elijah," said Zane " no problem," said Elijah, then me and Elijah walk out of the house and walk towards Zane's car and get inside. Then Zane started to drive away from Elijah's house and drive to his house " when you left your house was Alice sleeping?" said Elijah, asking Zane a question. " Yeah, but she probably will wake up when we get my house," said Zane " but will she be more pain when she wakes up? since it's only one day," I said, asking Zane a question " yep, she will get in pain," said Zane. When we got to Zane's house, he stop driving and we all got out of the car and walk inside the house "  where's Alice at?" said Elijah, asking Zane a question. " She's inside my room, go upstairs take a left side and when you look at the door it will say my name on it, please I'm coming with you guys anyways so follow me," said Zane, walking upstairs and me and Elijah followed Zane to his room. When we enter his room. Alice started to woke up and started to feel the pain, me and Elijah saw Alice about to cry because she is in pain.  " Poor Alice, she's in pain,"  I said " I known, I felt so bad for her," said Elijah, Alice look on her right side and saw me standing " E-Emma is that you?" said Alice, asking me a question. " Yep, the one and only," I said " thank you for being here, even you Elijah," said Alice " it's great too see you too Alice, I'm just here for Emma so she doesn't get hurt," said Elijah. " I will never hurt my friend," said Alice " I known you wont, but when you are a vampire you are going to have a hard time to control your hunger for blood," said Elijah " is that what being a vampire is, trying to control their hunger for blood?" said Alice, asking Elijah a question. " No, there's more then that being a vampire is fun we can run fast we can see in the dark, we don't die or aged and we have amazing powers," said Zane " now I can't wait to be a vampire," said Alice. " Can you move around Alice?" I said, asking Alice a question " no, everything hurts when I move," said Alice " oh I'm sorry Emma, now I understand how painful it will get," I said. " Are you still thinking about it Emma?" said Elijah, asking me a question " yep, don't worry I will still think about it I promise," I said " how long have you've been thinking about it?" said Zane, asking me a question " past few days and weeks, I keep thinking about it," I said. " So you still haven't decide yet?" said Zane, asking me a question " nope, I haven't decide yet but I will soon I hope," I said. " That's good anyways are you and Elijah is going to stay the night at my house today this time?" said Zane, asking me a question " yeah, this time me and Elijah stay until Alice is not in pain anymore," I said " that's good," said Zane. Then Alice starting to have her pain again, but this time is worse. " Calm down Alice, closed your eyes and fall asleep," said Zane, Alice try to calm down and do what she said and fall asleep " let's go inside the living room so we don't wake up Alice," said Zane " great idea," I said, so me, Elijah, and Zane went down to the living room. We all sat down on the living room couch and started to watch something, but Zane got up walk inside the kitchen and start making popcorn " oh bother, he is just like Night," said Elijah. " I was thinking the same thing," I said, after Zane is done making popcorn, he exist out of the kitchen and walk towards the living room, he put a movie inside the tv and sat down on the couch with the popcorn and start eating. The movie that we are going to watch is Tarzan my second favorite movie, after the movie is over, I look at the window and saw it was dark. Zane got off of the couch and said " well  see you guys tomorrow," said Zane, walking towards his room, enter his room and sat down right next to Alice to make sure she is sleep. I lay down on the couch and Elijah sat down right next to me " I wish I make up my mind, but it's taking so long to decide," I said, closing my eyes. " It's okay Emma, I don't want to rush you, take as long as you needed," said Elijah.