Chapter seventeen: My pain

" I need you to sat down on the couch so I can bite your neck," said Elijah " okay," I said, sitting down on the living room couch and let Elijah biting my neck. When Elijah bite my neck I felt a lot of pain going inside my body, so I lay down on the couch and started to crunch my teeth in pain " I known babe, it is going to hurt until three days are over," said Elijah. Then all of a sudden we heard a door knocking,  Sofie walk towards the front door and answer it, it was Alice and Zane to check on me. And Alice is holding a bag that has blood inside of it " what type of blood is that? and your a vampire? I thought you are a human Alice, is that mean Rose is a vampire too?" said Sofie, letting Alice and Zane in and asking Alice a lot of questions. " It's human blood and Zane turn me into a vampire and Rose is not a vampire she's a human, how's Emma doing?" said Alice, asking Sofie a question " Emma is getting hurt a lot, she even lay down on the bed because of the pain," said Sofie. " Poor Emma," said Alice, then they start walking towards the living room and saw me sleeping " is she going to be okay?" said Alice, asking Elijah a question " of course, but she is going to be in pain for three days though depending on what type of vampires they are, like me I'm a rich and powerful vampire," said Elijah. " Is that mean she is going to have these pain for three days," said Alice " no I forgot to tell you guys, that when Elijah bite her, she is going have these pain for couple of days since he is powerful vampires," said Alaris. " Wait I thought you said, when somebody wants  a vampire to turn them into vampire, their pain will take three not a lot?" said Elijah, asking his dad a question. " For normal vampires, you are not a normal vampire, you are powerful, strong, and powerful vampire, then all normal vampires, so she's going to have these pain for a couple days," said Alaris. " Is that mean, her powers well hurt her?" said Alice, asking Alaris a question " depending what powers she's going to get, since Elijah did bite her, I can tell that you still can't control your thirst for blood and what powers do you have?" said Alaris, asking Alice a question. Alice sign and said " yeah it's hard for me to control my thirst for blood and my powers is paralyze my victims," said Alice. " That is amazing power ever," said Hailey " it sure is, until I control it, I'm having a little bit hard to control my powers right Zane?" said Alice, asking Zane a question. " Yep, yesterday  she try to control it but she end up paralyzing me because I was making her mad, it took today for me to be un paralyze " it sounds like we are going on a field trip to a vampire I known, he can help you control your powers and thirst for blood," said Alaris. Then all of a sudden Alaris's phone started to ring his office, he walk inside his office and answered his phone, it was the nurse calling Alaris that a girl is losing a lot of blood and is about to die " hello, what? okay put her inside my office when you enter with the girl bye," said Alaris, hanging up the phone, put it down and walk outside of his office. He sign and said " these people are very crazy even for evil people," said Alaris. " What's the matter sir?" said Alice, asking Alaris a question " I got called from the nurse lady that somebody stab a girl right in the neck and now she's bleeding a lot, they think she might is about to die, they have to keep her boyfriend far away from her, he was scared and he is start to panic when the nurse bring her inside the van," said Alaris. " Poor girl, do they known what her name is?" said Alice, asking Alaris a question " no," said Alaris, then they walk inside the house. And I just started to wake up, when I wake up I saw my friend Rose on the doctor bed, I started to cry and said " NOOOO! not Rose, I don't want to lose her too," I said, went on the ground. " Babe you are still in pain, don't panic, the pain will get worse, like it already has," said Elijah, grabbing me off the ground and lay me down on the couch. But I keep trying to get up and walk towards Rose " guys I need help she will not lay down, she needs to lay down and rest and she also needs to come down," said Elijah. So Sofie, Caleb, Alice, and Zane run towards me and try to help Elijah " Emma you need to rest please, you are going to hurt yourself if you don't calm down," said Alice. " But Alice, it was Rose on the doctor bed," I said " she probably well be okay tomorrow we promise babe," said Elijah, I lay back down on the couch, I closed my eyes and said to Elijah " I hope your right," I said, then I fall asleep.