3 Hedgehogs, 1 Wolf and a Baby

Third Person's POV

"The most difficult thing a mother or a father has to do is let go of their children" Aleena narrated "For some, it happens when the children no longer need them. They are the lucky ones" Markus narrated.

Sonic, Sonia, Manic and Brody all peer from behind a corner as thunder booms and lightning flashes again. Sonia looks through apair of binoculars, as she looks down at the bottom of Robotnik's base.

"Looks clear!" Sonia said and she puts down her binoculars "Ready to rock n' roll?" Sonic asks "Drumroll, please" Manic said walking up to Sonic and Brody picks him up and Sonic picks up Sonia "Hold on to your lunch!" Brody said as he and Sonic run towards Robotnik's base.

Inside Robotnik's basr, Sleet and Dingo watch from a monitor "Here they come!" Sleet said and Robotnik turnd off the monitor "Good! What about the bait?" Robotnik asks as Sleet holds a remote control and presses a button aiming it at a robot of a baby hedgehog woth blue fur with a pink diaper. The robot awakens, sits up and cries "Ah, what a delightful sound. The sound that will lead us to Sanctuary. Now, shut it up!" Robotnik said and Sleet presses the button again making the robot stop "Um, what's Sanctuary?" Dingo asks "Idiot! We've talked about this all week!" Sleet said "We have?" Dingo asks "Listen this time! Sanctuary is a place where tye Freedom Fighters raise their children!" Sleet said "And we're going to destroy it, and put an end to those brats growing up to be Freedom Fighters! Oh! Enough of this! Are the baby's audio and visual units activated?" Robotnik asks "Yes, Dr. Robotnik" Sleet said picking up the robot and walks to Dingo and they test the baby's camera which works "See? It has built-in video and audio. We will see and hear everything the Hedgehogs and wolf do!" Sleet said "Excellent. It's the most life-like robot ever made. What is your back-up in case of a malfunction?" Robotnik asks "The baby basket!" Sleet said morphing Dingo into the baby basket.

*Outside Robotnik's base*

Sonic, Brody, Sonia and Manic got out a manhole and they investigated around the area learning of plans for a microroboticizer and when the heroes were ready to blow this up when Robotnik told Sleet to activate the robot and he did  making the baby robot cry "What was that?" Manic asked "It sounded like a baby!" Sonia said "What would a baby be doing in this dump?" Brody asks as the four walk to the baby "Awwww! What a little angel!" Sonia said "What'll we do with it?" Manic asks "Oh, take him with us, of course! We certainly can't leave him here!" Sonia said picking the baby up and the four run off.

*At the heroes' hideout*

"Poor little guy was starving!" Sonia said feeding the baby "Yo, he still reeks! When are you gonna change his diapers?" Manic asks "Oh no, brother dear! I'm feeding him! You, Sonic and Brody get to change his diapers!" Sonia said "What?! No way! I don't have a clue!" Manic said as Sonia walks up to him and hands the baby to him "It's time you learned!" Sonia said walking away and Brody and Sonic put a clothespin on their noses and Brody grabs a pink diaper similar to the baby's and walks over to Manic who gives him the baby "Watch closely, bro!" Sonic said "Next time you're doing it!" Brody said changing the baby's diapers.

"Okay and now we have to find out who this baby belongs to!" Sonia said "Yeah, and before his diapers need charging again!" Manic said and the four walk to a different room and Dingo had to move closer so Sleet and Robotnik could hear "No way, no how, nuh-uh!" Manic said "I do not bqbysit!" He said "Hey, bro, look at it this way, the sooner we find the kid's parents, the sooner he's out of here and you'll never babysit again!" Sonic said "And while Sonic and I check the underground" Brody said "I'll check with all my society friends!" Sonia said "Besides, he'll probably sleep ti'll we get back! See ya!" Sonic said as he, Brody and Sonia walk away leaving Manic to take care of the baby.

Manic slowly ended up growing attached to the baby while maintaining him and Manic ended up giving him a ride on his hoverboard making the baby giggle and when he got back Manic got the baby to play with his drums. Meanwhile Sonic, Sonia and Brody had no luck finding the parents.

The baby ended up falling asleep and Manic decided to name him Hip and gave him a kiss on the forehead and walked to a different as Sonic, Sonia and Brody arrived as Dingo moved closer to eavesdrop "Oh, we had a great time! He cried, I fed him, he cried, i burped him, then I cried, we ralphed on my vest!" Manic said "so you wont mind taking care of him while we try to find the roboticiser prototype tonight?" Brody asks "Oh no prob" Manic said "Okay who are you and what did you do with the real Manic?" Sonic asks "Haha! So me and Hip spent a little quality time and now we're buds!" Manic said "Hip?" Sonia asks "Well, he needed a name" Manic said "Hip Hedgehog.... way cool!" Sonic said "So we got tonight covered, but what about after that?" Sonia asks "We should take him to Sanctuary!" Manic said "No we can't!" Sonia said "Too many things to do!" Brody said "But..." Manic said looking down "It's okay Manic! We can leave the baby in front of the underground shelter! He'll be fine!" Sonia said smiling  "No way! Those places get raided all the time!" Manic said "Got a better idea! I'll take him to the sanctuary tonight, while you guys are on a mission!" He said "It's too dangerous to take that journey alone! You know that!" Sonic said when the four hear the baby cries and Dingo got back in his place and the four heroes walk to the baby "I know what he wants, music!" Manic said summoning his drums and Hip starts to calm down seeing Manic's drums "Amazing! Well then, let's give him a song!" Sonia said as she, Sonic and Brody summon their instruments and the four starts playing music.

*After the song*

Hip ended up falling back asleep abd after some time Sonic, Sonia and Brody got ready to take off "You gonna be cool, bro?" Sonic asks "No prob!" Manic said "We can go now then" Brody said "Bye-bye, baby!" Sonia said and the three left.

After they left Manic ignored what they said before and decided to take Hip to Sanctuary using his hoverboard and Robotnik orders Sleet to send swatbots at Manic.

Sonic and Brody run through the city and the floor rumbles making the two screech to a halt "What's that?" Sonia asks "Assault force!" Brody said and they see many airships fly off and Sonia and Brody found blueprints of the baby and they realize the baby is fake so the three rush off to get Manic after Robotnik shows them the roboticizer plans and the baby were fake but Robotnik traps them with electric shakes and tells them Manic is heading to Sanctuary.

Sonic and Brody glare at Robotnik summoning their guitars and shoot down the control panel releasing themselves and the three run off.

"There he is! We're lucky, he's still two hundred kilometers away from Sanctuary!" Sonia said "Get ready to fly sis!" Sonic said as he and Brody drive their hoverboards with Sonia on Sonic's and Sleet tells Dingo to grab Manic, this caused Manic to realize Dingo's the basket as he grabs Manic. Sonic, Brody and Sonia fly towards Manic as Sleet and the airships starts firing at them and Sonia summons her piano and starts shooting back at the airships while Manic tryes to break free from Dingo's grasps.

In the struggle, Hip falls out of Dingo. Manic sees this and pulls his arm out "Help!" Manic said and frees himself from Dingo causing him to fall down as Manic flies towards Hip but before he could catch him Hip falls to the ground and explodes into pieces confusing Manic "Huh?" Manic asks "Manic, look out!" Sonic and Brody said and Manic looks up seeing an airship firing at him but he dodges and flies back to the trio with a angry scowl on his face.

"Sorry we just found out, too!" Sonia said "I'm gonna get Robotnik for this!" Manic said "Well here's your chance!" Brody said "Let's give em' som flying lessons!" Sonic said and the four split up and confuse the airships flying into a cloud and they explode and the heroes high-five each other.

*At Sanctuary*

Later at Sanctuary Manic is playing his drums infront of five children "Now if you want to learn that, you need to find some sticks and some flat rocks!" Manic said and the kids run off laughing as Sonic, Sonia and Brody run up to Manic "To think I almost led those guys here!" Manic said "You were just trying to do the right thing!" Sonia said smiling "Yeah it wasn't your fault" Brody said "You okay, bro?" Sonic asks and the children run back to Manic with sticks in their hands "I am now!" Manic said smiling as this chapter comes to an end.