The Deepest Fear

Third Person's POV

"The deepest fear are those we don't admit even to ourselves" Aleena narrated "But admiting to them is the first step in overcoming them" Markus narrated.

Sonic was sleeping on the couch in the van tossing around as he was having a nightmare of being a sea capitan fighting mooby deep. "Hey Sonic! Wake up" Brody said shaking his boyfriend "Uh-huh?" Sonic asks waking up "Brody?" He asks holding his arm tightly "Did you had a nightmare?" Brody asks "H-heh heh yeah I did" Sonic said "That's what you get for eating three chili dogs before you take a nap" Sonia said driving "You said it sis, takes four to make me sleep good" Sonic said.

"Can't believe you're afraid of Mobby Deep that's just an old bed story" Manic said after Sonic explained his nightmare "Who says I was scared? Listen bro nothing-what's that?" Sonic said as he sees splashes of water "That's the Mobian sea. We'll be in port mobius soon, I hope the message to meet our parents there turns out to be true" Sonia said and Sonic got out the van and run there himself.

When he arrived he saw a covered statue with a plaque with the name Aleena on it and when Sonic was gonna pull the cover but it was actually Dingo morphed and Sleet arrived with swatbots and tried shooting at Sonic but he dodged and when he run into citizens and thought they were in the resistance, they also shoot at him and Sonic soon reunited with his boyfriend and his sibling and they all went to the pier.

Sonia drived the van into one of the ships "You could have at least put us on the front row" Sonic said getting out "Arr, welcome to the Queen Aleena and King Markus!" The captain said "Sonic's the name and resistance is our game" Sonic said as Sonia, Manic and Brody stepped out the van "Well then glad to meet you. I'm the head of the local resistance" the captain said "Well I am the local resistance" he corrected "So this is the Queen Aleena and King Markus we are supposed to meet a show boat" Sonia said "Looks like the show's over" Manic said "We haven't had a show after everyone went to Robotniks side" the captain said "Why would anyone go to Robuttnik's side?" Brody asks "They think Robotnik can protect them from Mooby Deep" the captain said "But Mooby Deep it's just an old legend" Sonia said "Arr, he's real maybe you are three hedgehogs and one wolf that can help me catch him" the captain said "That will show everybody they don't need robotnik's protection" he said.

"We are here to fight buttnik not catch sea monsters" Sonic said "wait a mobius minute. There's something fishing about this, what if Robotnik is sinking ships so the port mobians are scared and go for him for protection" Sonia said and Manic said he had an idea and they went to the stage area in the ship.

"You can tell the size of something underwater by bouncing soundwaves off" Manic said summoning his drums "Just get in the tub and we can test it" he said to Sonic "Go jump in a lake" Sonic said "How about you Sonia?" Manic asks "And get my hair wet? Get real" Sonia said "Oh lord. Brody tell me you aren't whiny like my sibs and you'll jump in the tub" Manic said "Yeah okay" Brody said jumping in the tub splashing some water "Finally dude, just stay afloat there" Manic said and tested it "Yup it works!" Manic said "Now, we just take the boat out in the sea and see what's out there Mobby Deep or one of Robotnik's subs" he said "As much as I'd like to go on a gourmet cruise count me out. Somebody gotta keep an eye on Sleet and Dingo...someone fast" Sonic said running away "I knew Sonic didn't like water but he's acting like he's afraid of it" Manic said as Brod gets out of the tub "He is scared of water" Brody said as Sonia gave him a towel and he started to dry himself "He'll be better off in the pier trust me" Brody said.

Meanwhile Sonic was running around the pier looking for Sleet and Dingo at the same time the other three set sail unaware that Dingo saw them while morphed as a fish and he went back to Sleet who was in an underground par of the pier and Sonic found them with a submarine made to look like Mobby Deep and Dingo told Sleet about the other three in the boat and Sleet decided to use the submarine to sink them and the two got in the sub and left. Sonic tried to go to the others to warn them but couldn't due to his fear of water so decided to go to the lighthouse and make a signal to Sonia, Brody and Manic.

Sonic got to the light on the lighthouse with an umbrella and started closing and opening the umbrella making it look like the light is flickering, "Now to lower the microphone..." Sonia said "Hey look at the lighhouse guys, it must have a short circuit" Manic said.

"They are not turning back......wait a Sonic second" Sonic said and grab the umbrella and started to open and close it in a pattern "This should get Brody's attention. Our special coding" Sonic said.

Brody waited for Manic to get prepared when he noticed the pattern flickering "Wait is that.......yeah it is 'Way past cool' does Sonic need anything?" Brody asks and walked off.

"Hmmm will he really get it? Ughh staying still is making me anxious, I gotta try to get to them" Sonic said runnig down the light house and back to the pier where he gets on a patrol boat and turns it on.

Meanwhile Sleet and Dingo found the Queen Aleena and King Markus, at the same time Sonic let the boat go on its own and ended up getting holding onto the rope doing some sea skiing, unfortunately other boats with swatbots shoot at him and the three boats crash on a group of rock formation sending Sonic flying landing in the sea and he started going down deep as he didn't know how to swim.

Brody who saw Sonic's signal ended up getting off the boat and tried to swim back to the pier when he saw Sonic landed in the sea so he dived and grabbed Sonic pulling him close and swims back up and Sonic gasps for air and quickly clings onto Brody shivering "It's okay, I'm here. Not letting you go" Brody said holding him close "Thank god you found me Brody, you saw my signal then?" Sonic asks "Yup, though I was suprised you got on a boat to begin with, what's wrong?" Brody asks "Sleet and Dingo are sinking ships with a sub that looks like Mobby Deep and now they want to sink the Queen Aleena and King Markus!" Sonic said and quickly noticed Brody looking ahead "What's wrong Brody?" Sonic asks "If that's the who's that?" Brody asks turning Sonic around and he sees a whale come out of the water swimming to them "Whoa! Who are you?" Sonic asks suprised "I'm Mobby Deep" the whale said "Mobby Deep?" Brody asks "But I thought you were a sea monster" Sonic said "It's hard to met others expectations" Mobby Deep said "Hey, it's okay" Brody said "Do you two want me to take you back to shore?" Mobby Deep asks "Actually care to take us meet some friends?" Brody asks swimming to him and lets Sonic cñimb to the top of Mobby Deep and Brody did the same and Mobby Deep takes them to Sonia and Manic.

When they arrived to the ship Sonic and Brody jumped in and thanked Mobby Deep as he left and Sonia and Manic were suprised "Was that Mobby Deep? He's real?" Sonia asks "In tge flesh!" Sonic and Brody said "So it was Mobby Deep who sank those ships" Sonia said "No way!" Sonic said and explained to them about Sleet and Dingo when the sub hit the ship making a hole and Sonic and Brody run and sealed it with wooden planks and then the four get the idea to use their instruments to stop Sleet and Dingo so Sonic and Brody get the microphones to use underwater and throw them in and the four summon their instruments and play a song.

After the song the sub was destroyed and Sleet morphed Dingo into a fish and they started to swim away as Mobby Deep gave them chase.

The captain said that no one will be afraid of Mobby Deep and they won't need Robotnik's protection "It's a good thing you four came to Port Mobius when needed" the captain said walking off leaving the four heroes confused "I thought he send for us.... didn't he?" Manic asks "Hmmm maybe..." Brody said and the four gasp and look at the name of the ship in realization. Queen Aleena and King Markus.

Thus this chapter comes to an end.