Come out Wherever You Are

Third Person's POV

"The life of a Freedom Fighter is hard and the sacrifices are many" Aleena narrated "In these dark days, only an elite few live normal lives, all because of one evil presence" Markus narrated.

"Have all the preparations been made?" Robotnik asked "Oh yes, Doctor Robotnik, I've taken care of everything! And may I say sir, speaking for all the nobility? I want to thank you for allowing us to use the royal palace for this year's Debutante ball" Bartleby said "Of course, Bartleby. Oh and the.... invitations?" Robotnik asks "They've all been sent sir" Bartleby said "Excellent" Robotnik said and Bartleby walks off "The trap...is set!" Robotnik said.

*Meanwhile at the heroes base*

Sonia looked at her invitation to the Debutante ball and started daydreaming about it when she gets called by Sonic "Hey, sis! You?" Sonic asks "Oh sorry! What?" Sonia asks "Cyrus wants to see us pronto" Sonic said and sees the invitation "What's that?" He asks "Oh nothing. Let's go!" Sonia said and they get on the van and Brody drives.

"Yo, need a scan here!" Manic said "Hey Sonia!" Brody said "What?" Sonia asks "You wanna scan for uglies?" Brody asks "Oh, sorry" Sonia said pressing a button and starts scanning "No swatbots are being detected. We're clear" Sonia said as Brody drives into the hideout and they get out and walk down the hall "Hey dudes! What's bugging her?" Manic asks Sonic and Brody "I'm guessing it's got something to do with that paper in her pocket" Brody said "Hmmm...." Manic said and quietly grabs the letter from Sonia's pocket "Whoa, sorry sis" Manic said and then hands the letter to Sonic "What's a 'dee-but-on-tee'?" Sonic asks "Probably something common for the aristocrats" Brody said  "Yuck! You're right, look who's in charge. Bartleby!" Sonic said "Guys! Look at this!" Sonia said causing the boys to gasp and go to her and Manic puts the letter back in her pocket "Take a look at Robotnik's new toy. He calls it the 'Predator'" Cyrus said "Looks like it's gonna be one mondo huge ship!" Sonic said as they look at the hologram of the ship "Yeah but to our luck, assembly is still required, and this is the key component and this the key component. An organically grown brain! Twelve hours from now, it'll be mature" Brody explained "He's putting a brain in a plan? Why?" Sonic asks "To hunt the Freedom Fighters" Cyrus said "Then maybe we should hunt the brain" Sonic said "It's not that easy Sonic. That brain is genetically interwoven with a diamond-titanium composite, so it's virtually indestructible. Once the brain is mounted, it'll transform the ship into a living creature with an impenetrable skin!" Brody said "So, how does this thing hunt?" Sonic asks "Here's the situation. It's wquipped withva carbon seek unit which detects unroboticized people. There'll be no place to hide! It will travel the word, capturing and bringing back Freedom Fighters to Robotropolis!" Brody explained, "Where he'll roboticize them! Come on love you are our brains of the team, you must have a plan" Sonic said and Brody winks with a grin "That's why Cyrus and I have been working in this" Brody said and Cyrus shows them a device "Oh, goody. A metal bar" Sonic said  sarcastically "That's a biomechanical electronic override. It's called a 'sleeper' " Brody said "I knew that!" Sonic said blushing slightly "Yeah sure you did, you cute dummy" Brody said chuckling causing Sonic to blush brighter "Hey, leave that teasing for later Brody. What does that thing do?" Sonia asked "Right, anyways. It assimilates and alters te molecular structure. We plant this on the ship before they install the brain..." Brody said as he put the sleeper on a miniature ship and they see the sleeper infuse with the ship and Brody walks to a lever and pulls it which rotates the ship "and we control the predator! We've got twelve hours team" Brody said to the hedgehogs "Think you guys can do it?" Cyrus asks the four "Are chili dogs a basic food group?" Sonic asks.

*Meanwhile*

A robot guard dog growls as he walks around the area "This is the night when the Resistance will be crushed forever!" Robotnik said "We've taken every precaution sir" Sleet said "If anythinh prevents the brain from assimilating with the Predator, I'll have you both roboticized!" Robotnik said walking off.