Sonic Tonic

Third Person's POV

"We've been to the hanging gardens of Mobius with our children before they were born" Aleena said "Someday, we will bring them here and show them all the trees and flowers of Mobius. All here in this beautiful spot but Robotnik came in" Markus said.

Robotnik tore down lots of trees till he found one specific tree and brought it in his truck as this tree grows at a great speed so Robotnik condenses it into liquid so anyone could go as fast as Sonic and Brody "I call it Sonic Tonic!" Robotnik said "But just to make sure it works, I need a guinea pig- I mean a volunteer to try it out" he said and gives it to Dingo and tells him to pour it on his feet and he does as he starts to shake "Well? Do you feel any faster?" Robotnik asks  and Dingo run to a wall at supersonic speed breaking through it "My spies tell me Sonic and Brody are in Canyonopolis. Can you capture them?" Robotnik asks Sleet giving him some of the tonic "We'll be fast about it" Sleet said pouring it on his feet and then runs after Dingo.

*Meanwhile with the heroes*

"Can't you two work any faster?" Sonic asks impatiently "You've been trying to hook up the satellite for about-" Brody said "Five minutes" Sonia said "Whoa has it been that long?" Sonic asks "I'll show you how's it done" Brody said and runs positioning all the devices "See? The job's no prob when you got the speed you need" Brody said "We still need to test the system cyrus and you prepared" Manic said "Boring" Sonic said "I'll go check out the security. Sonic you stay here and be guard" Brody said "Hmmm okayyy" Sonic said pouting and Brody nods running off.

Brody run all the way to an abandoned house and got on the roof "There has to be some resistamce members looking out for swatbots" Brody said and sees a pair of binoculars that is actually Dingo morphed "No signs of trouble" Brody said when Sleet morphed Dingo back to normal causing Brody to gasp "Look closer" Dingo said "We outsmarted you Brody" Sleet said "No biggie" Brody said running away and Sleet and Dingo run after him.

"Test in one, two, three" Manic said as Brody run over to them "Sleet and Dingo are coming. We have to go now" Brody said "Too late wolf" Sleet said suprising Brody and Sonic was suprised too "we are here" Dingo said "Oh, thanks for the warning" Sonia said to Brody "Get the van out of here!  I'll juice and jam till you get away" Brody said as the hedgehogs run to the van and take off "Let's make some music" Brody said summoning his guitar and shoots at them but they dodge "What the? Are you guys getting faster?" Brody asks as Sleet and Dingo run around Brody wrapping a chain around him and Sleet morphs Dingo into a chain ball "Not the fastest anymore wolf?" Sleet asks and laughs.

*At Robotnik's travelling lab*

"At long last Brody, you'll keep your date with the roboticizer" Robotnik said "Sleet what took you so long?" He asks "We would have been here sooner but the old chain ball has been a drag" Sleet said morphing dingo back to normal holding the end of the chain as Brody looks at Robotnik.

"Enjoy it while you can Buttnik! I won't be staying long" Brody said "Just long wnough to make you my robotic slave, forever" Robotnik said "Can ask one quick question?" Brody asks "Don't interrupt me! Can't you see I'm busy gloating!" Robotnik sa...

"Enjoy it while you can Buttnik! I won't be staying long" Brody said "Just long wnough to make you my robotic slave, forever" Robotnik said "Can ask one quick question?" Brody asks "Don't interrupt me! Can't you see I'm busy gloating!" Robotnik said "I just want to know how did you make Sleet and Dingo fast enough to catch me!" Brody said "I owe it all to your Father and Queen Aleena!" Robotnik said "What's dad and the queen got to do woth this?" Brody asks "It was them who saved the rare velocity tree in the hanging gardens of Mobius and it was Sonic Tonic made from the velocity tree that made Sleet and Dingo faster. Any more questions?" Robotnik asks "Yeah. Were you born this ugly or did you had to work it?" Brody asks frowning "Roboticize him" Robotnik said.