˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥What he loves about you

Ok but you can't tell me that this is cute :3 but I wonder what they're talking about.

🥦Deku🥦

He loves it when you get so focused on drawing. And if your too focused on drawing and not coming out of your room or not eating or drinking water he'll grab you your favorite snacks and get you some water. Sometimes when your too focused you don't hear anything in the background and you get scared easily when someone comes barging in.

"Hey Y/n I broug-"

"AH!" You turned to the door to only see it was your boyfriend Deku that just scared the crap out of you.

"Jesus you scared the crap out of me Deku" and tried to calm your heart from tracing.

"Oh sorry I didn't mean to, I brought you some snacks since you've been drawing all day and I think you should take a break" he said and you listened to him. Besides you were working on the drawing for 4 hours straight.

(This has happened to me before)

💥Bakugou💥

He loves your waist, he loves to wrap his arms around them when your cuddling, hugging, and even wrapping one arm around your waist so he could show the people that you're his and his only.

❄️🔥Todoroki❄️🔥

He loves your eyes, he'll just stare at them and watch the reflection of something in your eyes and he thinks it's so cool. He loves the color on you too, when you use your quirk your eyes turn blue and Todoroki is just fascinated and how they glisten beautifully.

(If you have blue eyes already then your eyes change to dark blue or a navy blue idk)

"Did anyone ever tell you that your eyes are very pretty?" Shoto said.

"Mmm I don't think so but thanks" and you smiled at his compliment.

Kirishima

Kirishima loves your hair, he loves to play with it when you guys cuddling. He'll comb it or braids it for you, he especially loves it when he puts his chin on your head when your sitting on his lap and Kirishima will smell your hair (not in a creepy way).

*Sniff sniff* "what hair products do you use? It's so soft and smells really good y/n" and Kirishima inhales a big swift of your hair to smell it.

"Ha ha no way I will tell you because if you use it you'll stop touching my head and massage it and smell it"

⚡️Denki⚡️

This little pervert likes your ass. No questions about it, Denki will smack your ass and he doesn't give 2 fucks about it. Denki doesn't care if you got a small or big butt because he thinks size doesn't matter just as long as he smacks it he's all good.

(Little booties matter!!! :p)

"OW! jeez babe that hurt!" you touched you right butt cheek where it now

🧡Sero🧡

Sero likes your hands. He likes to play with them and he likes it when you guys go somewhere and hold hands. Your hands are soft and warm against his touch, he especially when they do other things too. If you know what I mean.😏

🐙Tamaki🐙

Tamaki likes your cheeks. He loves to squish and cup them, he likes how soft they are and how warm they are.

(Not your butt cheeks yall lmao)

🥱Shinso🥱

Shinso likes your thighs. He likes to put this hands on them and rub up and down your thigh which makes you blush. He also likes to make hickeys on your inner thigh.

"You know what they all say, thick thighs saves lives and your going to save my life" Shinso licked his lips and walk towards you.

"Eh?! S-Shinso what are you do- AH"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Holy chicken nuggies where tf did you guys come from?! Ahhhhhh!!! So the reason I don't have Monomoa and Tetsu in the story anymore because I think it's too much characters for me and sometimes Idk what to put from them so I'm sorry if you simp for them :(. And I'm sorry if I'm not updating a lot I have school and it's only been the first week and they are already assigning me so much work LIKE I'M NOT IN COLLEGE YET!😭.