˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥they watch "girl from nowhere 100k special!

This there is going to be SPOILERS in this so if you haven't finished the show I advise you to hurry up and finish it so you can come back and read this chapter. For those people who didn't watch it GO WATCH IT😫 it's such a good show but I was so disappointed at the end of the show. 😔

Anwaysss enjoy my beautiful people!❤️

🥦Deku🥦

Deku likes the show. You both binge-watch it here and there at times."What the oh my gosh too much is happening at once!" Deku says with one hand to his mouth.

"I know right, hold up brb I'm gonna get the popcorn and maybe some snacks" you got off from the bed and Deku paused the show while you left. Deku made sure you were gone.

He grabbed his notebook and took notes

1. don't make you mad

2. make her stay away from knives unless used for cooking or something along those lines.

You came back with a bowl of popcorn in hand and you saw Deku taking notes in his notebook'Ugh, when is he never on that thing' you said to yourself.

"IZU why are you writing again?" you scared the living shit out of that poor boy making him close his notebook so fast.

"N-Nothing let's just watch the show" Deku really couldn't believe his eyes watching this show.

💥Bakugo💥

He loved it. he loved seeing the gore and he even learned a few things in the show.You and Bakugo didn't binge watch it like other people did, so you and him would watch it only on weekends. Bakugo would sometimes fall asleep because his ass goes to bed early.Bakugo also made a mental note to himself to look out for you.

"Oh my god, he got fucking pregnant! But he's a guy that can't happen" Bakugo yelled at the TV screen.

"I know right it's so crazy, now he's going to have mommy milkers just like you bakubae" you said and kissed his cheek.

"Ew, what the fuck y/n I don't have mommy milkers" he says chuckling.

"Oh shut up and watch the damn show" you say. "damn I wouldn't wanna mess with Nanno, she's a crazy bitch" Bakugo said.

"Then you shouldn't mess with me you laughed hell nah" and Bakugo dipped outta that motherfucker😭

"Nooo come back stinkkk".

❄️🔥Todoroki❄️🔥

Todoroki was okay with it. He didn't love it but he didn't dislike it either.

Todoroki did think it was interesting but what he didn't like was girls being rapped and every single boy being a pervert. Honestly, he hates now everyone was treated.

"Love, don't you think this show is a little too much?" Todoroki said still eyes on the screen.

"Meh but it's interesting" you said stuffing your face with (favorite food).

"I can't believe they separated the boys from the girls! No wonder why she doesn't have a man, are they tryna turn everyone gay?!" You said.

(Y'all I don't have anything against gay people and all that stuff😭)