˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Suicidal thinking

This chapter this really based on me and what I'm going through. Ok some ppl are probably going through the same as well. I was in the mix of making this chapter and someone requested it, I don't really count it as a request more like a reminder to publish this book💀

Anyways imma let y'all read this chapter. Enjoy my loves💞

Btw this is unedited!!! If you see anything that doesn't make sense or autocorrects please don't mind it bc I was just trying to hurry up and get this chapter out there!!!

November 9th 2021 a/n: this is still unedited I just had to finish Kirishima's part. It was be edited later

🥦Deku🥦

Your POV

I feel like everything is going to shit now. There's been more homework given, training, and family issues. I've been falling a little behind on school things and that's causing for my grades to get lower by the minute. Of course my teachers are telling my parents what's going on and they've been upset with me and grades which is causing the family issues and then yelling at me to get the work done. I keep telling them it's not easy and they don't know what's it's like and they never seem to get it. Lately I've been thinking...I should just end it all of and doing the worst thing possible...killing myself. I thought "hey maybe ending it off will make me feel better and not having to deal with that shit anymore" but I had to think about my dreams and my loved one.

"Y/n?, y/n...Y/N!"

"Huh? What?!" I said turning back to reality blinking turning my head to the voice.

"I've been calling you for the past 2 minutes are you ok?" Oh yeah it's my boyfriend Deku.

"Um yeah I'm fine" I said looking down at my food that I never felt like eating. "No you're not I can't tell" and he grabs your hand and pulls you out of the lunch room.

"What's wrong with you y/n, you seem off" he says looking end into my eyes forcing me to make eye contact with him. "Nothing I'm just-"

"Oh cut it out y/n just tell me" Deku says re-grabbing my face. "I'm just really fucking stressed out with school and I'm having a lot of family issues because of my grades.  Because of all this shit that's going on it makes me wanna...kill myself" I say tearing up a bit.

"Y-y/n why would you wanna do that! You know you can always ask for my help" he says. "I know but I just figured if I just ended it all off maybe I wouldn't have to deal with this shit more" I said sniffling.

"Y/n you can't do that, and I won't let you. Not only do I love you will all my heart but I have faith in you that you can do it! So please don't do anything drastic" Deku said. He pulled me into a hug and I cried in his shoulder.

He's good for emotional support and besides I can't just let my emotions bottle up (it's not good for you!).

💥Bakugo💥

Lately I haven't been feeling myself. I'm always crying myself to sleep and I'm starting to have dark bags under my eyes from the restless nights. Why? Because I feel like things are getting more harder on me. School and life all together and I can't keep up. People would always ask me if I'm ok and I always tell them the same thing.

"I'm fine don't worry about it!" I said having a closed eye FAKE smile.

Sometimes you just have to put on a mask or a act for people so they wouldn't know.

I should just end it all off. I feel like shit and I look like fuckinf shit. I don't even know how Katskuki is still with me at the state I'm in.

I don't feel like doing shit but maybe killing my-