PIECPATSMIT

Harry pressed his palm against Niall's chest and with a light push, pushed him on his back. He spread his legs wide open and smirked when he heard Niall whimper quietly.

"I have missed you so much, baby boy." Harry licked his lips and pressed a light kiss at the top of Niall's erect member; light shivers went up and down Niall's spine as he closed his eyes and let his toes curl from the pleasure.

Harry continued to press light kisses all down Niall's member until he reached his balls and started to lightly suck on one of them; Niall's hand flew into Harry's curls as he shut his eyes shut and moaned out loud. Harry smirked against Niall's privet parts and continued to go lower; until his tongue started to lick Niall's rim.

"Mr Styles. I-I can't hold it." Niall whimpered; his body flushed red and trembling.

Harry quickly got up and spit on his hand; he rubbed his member with his saliva and without prepping Niall; he pushed his member inside of Niall; the small boy whimpered a little.

"Did somebody already stretch?" Harry asked in disbelieve as he started to thrust into Niall.

"Everyday. I hoped that one day; this would happen again, so I prepared myself." Niall said between panting; his body enjoying itself.

"What a good little boy you have been." Harry whispered against Niall's lips, before kissing him passionately.

Harry's trusts became more and more intense; his nails where digging into Niall's hips as he hold him upward.

"Mast- master, I can't h-hold it." Niall screamed through gritted teeth. His body failing him.

"Let it go, little one." Harry said and watched as Niall released on his stomach; Harry's trusts becoming harder and faster until he finished as well.

The room was filled with panting; the air was thick and filled with tension.

"I-I need to return." Niall said quietly.

"No. You don't have to." Harry said firmly. "I don't care about Leonard's threats. I will not let you work for Amelia, you are going to take care of Spirit again."

"But she will be mad, Mr Styles." Niall's voice shook; he didn't want to be a reason that Mrs Styles is in trouble.

"No she won't. She needs to have professionals taking care of her." Harry cleaned up Niall and himself and gave Niall a blanket to wrap around his body.

"I am sorry." Niall let his head fall down; embarrassment flowing through his whole body.

"Hey, hey." Harry raise Niall's head by putting his pointer finger under Niall's chin. "Don't apologise. Just go to your cottage and change. Take a day off; spend it with your mum. Tell her that she also has a day off."

"As you wish, Mr Styles." Niall said and quickly kissed Mr Styles on lips before running past him.

"Hey!" Harry shouted; making Niall turn around, just before he opened the door. "Leave this outfit under your bed; we will use it again."

Niall's cheeks coloured red once again as he smiled and ran to his cottage. His body still tingling from his lovers touch.

Harry walked around his office; his heart beating heavily as he thought over what happened before.

He was happy when he was with Niall; that was definitely happy.

Harry smiled as he tried to stop his thoughts from returning to Niall. He had to think about a plan. A plan in which he could free Niall from slavery for Amelia. And he got the plan.