Desmit

"Lean down, my love" Harry whispered and let his palm rest at the back of Niall's head. With a slow motion he pulled him closer until their lips met again. Harry's hands slid down Niall's back until they rested on his bum and he could squeeze it.

"Agh." Niall let out a moan and opened his mouth a bit, allowing Mr. Styles tongue poke inside. He was gentle. He allowed Niall's own tongue to adjust to the unusual feeling of having another persons tongue massage it's own. Niall continued to moan and Mr. Styles long fingers continued to squeeze his ass on repeat and his tongue became more and more forceful during their tongue dance.

Harry let his hands slid to Niall's hips and his fingers sunk into the thin material of Niall's pants. Harry wanted them off and he wanted them off right now. So he let his finger wonder towards Niall's front and untie his pants. Niall gasped in surprise, but soon started to push his pants and knee length drawers. Harry started to laugh and broke their kiss.

"Slow down, little one. Moon has just risen, we have the whole night to ourselves." Harry curled his fingers around Niall's naked thigh and pulled his naked bum on top of his crotch. He looked at his tiny waist and let his fingers dance against his milky skin, so thankful for the magical light that the full moon provided.

Niall watched in an awe as his masters bruised fingers slid against his skin and he could almost see the fire that stayed after them. He watched as both palms of Mr. Styles landed on his chest and his index and middle fingers took a hold of his already hardened nipples and started to slowly twist them. He threw his head back in pleasure and moaned while his hands rested on Mr. Styles knees.

"Even the choirs of angels couldn't sound so beautiful to my ears as your moans does." Harry finally dared to look down at Niall's crotch to be pleasantly surprised. Niall was a very fragile and small looking boy, so Harry didn't imagine his member being big, but boy he was wrong.

"Please, stop looking down there my good sir." Niall's shaky voice broke Harry's trance. He looked up and his eyes behold a sight so sinful, his young stable boy with bright red cheeks. His eyes blown wide open and his irises dark with lust. His thin lips shaped in a o and small pants escaping them. His small palms had grabbed Harry's wrists and pressed on them lightly as a feather.

"But how may I stop. My eyes have never fallen upon a beauty as divine as you, love." Harry quickly pulled his hands from Niall's grasp and once again turned them around so he was now straddling the young boy. He looked down at Niall's eyes and slowly pulled his own shirt of and threw it somewhere in the dark. "Would you feel more comfortable if I was naked as well?"

Niall's cheeks turned even more red, as he shook his head with a speed of a racing horse. His hands flew on to Mr. Styles pants as he tried to unbutton the few buttons that were there, but he was stopped by his masters large hands.

"Speak up, little one. I want this night to be pleasurable so I don't want you to give me a reason to punish you." Harry laughed as he watched Niall whisper a small "yes". And that was enough for Harry to let go of Niall's hands and let him unbutton his pants. And with quick as a lightning motions he was naked as well.

Harry moved back a bit and parted Niall's legs so he could get between them. He felt how his body trembled on for a second or so and he stopped, wondering if he is going to far, but then he felt Niall's delicate hands grab his curls and pull him in for a kiss. He got lost in the kiss, it was like nothing that he has ever felt and the feeling of Niall's throbbing member pressed against his lower abs drove him even more mad.

Harry's lips left Niall's soft lips and traveled down his neck to his chest. He let his tongue twirl around Niall's right nipple while his other hands twisted the left one. He could feel Niall arching his back upwards and Harry grew even more eager to put his member inside of Niall's bum. But Harry has always enjoyed in teasing people so he continued his slow trail downwards until his lips met Niall's happy trail.

"Please, Mr. Styles. It hurts. It hurts so bad." Niall pleaded in a soft whisper and first in his life Harry obeyed, he wanted to obey Niall, so he grabbed the base of Niall's cock with his large palm and started to pump it up and down while his lips sucked on Niall's lower stomach, leaving a nasty bruise under his lips.

Niall felt his member twitching with excitement and he wanted to finish, but suddenly he felt Mr. Styles thumb press into his slit and Niall screamed in pleasure. He tried to grab something, but the only thing beneath him was hay, so he got a fist full of that. And then Mr. Styles lips slid over his member and his head started to bop up and down, up and down. Each bop getting a bit faster and faster.

Niall started to moan loudly, but he was silenced by Mr. Styles large palm over his mouth and as he looked down he saw him already looking up and licking his lips. Mr. Styles smiled and whipped his lips with the back of his other palm and smiled at Niall.

"Shh, my love, we don't want anybody to hear us, now don't we?" Niall shook his head "no" and widened his legs more. Harry smirked while looking down at Niall and with a swift motion he entered two of his fingers into Niall's mouth. "Suck on them, Niall."

Niall obeyed and started to suck Mr. Styles fingers until they were removed with a loud pop and Mr. Styles put them against Niall's rectum and started to draw small circles against it. Niall hissed and closed his eyes.

"No, darling. Look at me. I want to see your beautiful eyes." Mr. Styles whispered and watched as Niall opened his eyes and stared directly into his own. Suddenly he felt pressure against his rectum and a loud moan escaped his lips, but soon his own teeth were biting down on his lower lip and stopping his screaming. "Good boy. Just a little bit more and I will finally make you mine."

And so he did. Soon Harry's fingers were out and his cock was pounding into a moaning Niall. The poor boy tried to grab whatever he could. His nails also digging deep into Harry's back and left nasty long scratch marks. After few minutes Niall released all over himself and Harry, his body suddenly felt weak and he just submitted to his master.

"Oh, Niall, I could do this all night long." And Harry really could, because his endurance was good, but he looked down at Niall and saw him barely awake, so he thrusted few more times and finished inside of his Niall.