Divpatsmit

Niall might have been small and fragile; but he wasn't simple minded. He knew that he had to keep his distance from Mr Styles; because he is having a baby; with his wife.

Niall hates to be around them and see how happy they look; but Mrs Amelia wanted him to be everywhere; literally everywhere. She made Mr Styles give the job of taking care of Spirit back to Alexander and Niall needed to be around her and his love every second of the day.

It was torture, but at the same time he never was alone with Mr Styles; so they never got to talk about this and this was for the best.

Niall tried to contact Zayn; but he was so hurt and embarrassed by the way that Niall broke his heart; that he never answered Niall. He felt lonely and used with no purpose in life.

A lot of time has pasted and Mrs Amelia's tummy was starting to show; and Niall was tired; he actually had to spend every waking moment next to her; he just wanted to have a break; and it finally came.

"Louis, so glad that you could arrive." Harry smiled, but his smile didn't reach his eyes; his friend took the notice; but he choose to keep quite and enjoy the lavish party that the Styles family was throwing.

"I would never miss any event that you or lady Amelia are throwing." Louis bowed in front of Harry and eyed Amelia, who was wearing extra puffy dress; she was known for tight corsets.

"Dear Louis, you are alway way to charming!" Amelia blushed deep red and let Louis press a kiss to her palm.

"Would you like to enlighten me on the celebration?" Harry shook his head 'no' and tried to seem as cheerful as he could be.

"It's a surprise to all of our guests, Louis!" Amelia grabbed her husbands upper arm and started to pull him towards other guests. Louis chuckled and shoved his hands into his pant pockets; wondering behind the loved up couple.

"Oh, Nial! Dear boy." Amelia called for Niall in a high pitched voice while looking around for him.

Within seconds Niall emerged with a crystal glass in his hand. It was filled with room temperature water, ice and beautiful flower petals. He handed it to Amelia and did a bow in front of her.

"How may I help you mi' lady?" Niall had to hold the urge of rolling his eyes. He hated Amelia; with everything that he had. He was also jealous; because she had what he wanted.

"Nothing,my dear boy. I have my husband and family with me tonight." Amelia smiled widely as she looked around the ball room; filled to brim with people in beautiful outfits. "You can return to your chambers and relax. I will see you tomorrow morning."

"Thank you, that's very generous of you, Mrs Amelia." Niall bowed and ignored the looks that Harry was giving him; longing; sadness; love?

Niall scurried away. He needed to breath. To be alone. To not see anybody from the Styles family. So he ran to the river. The moon was shining his way, but he still tripped and bruised his fancy pants. Amelia made him dress nice; she gave him all the clothes; because he couldn't look cheap next to her.

When Niall reaches the river; he heard cheers erupt from the mansion. Now everybody knows that they are having a baby.

Niall sighed and picked some small, flat rocks. He started to throw them in the still water of Dane and watched as they jumped from the surface of the water; moon shining on the small splatter of water. 

Niall sat down on a big rock and looked at the sky. It was really beautiful. Beautiful night for a beautiful occasion; Niall tried to think that; he really did. Because it was his own fault for falling; it was his own fault for letting Mr Styles take advantage of him. He should have listen to his mother.

"Niall?" A sudden voice made Niall jump up and he fell down the rock; his bum hit the damp ground and he looked around frantically.

Suddenly a big eyed Liam ran to his side and helped him get up.

"I am so sorry, dear Niall. I didn't mean to spook you." Liam looked genuinely distraught, but Niall was complete opposite; he started to laugh loudly.

"It's fine, Liam. I am happy that you aren't a villain." Niall laughed; suddenly realising that he is in Liam's embrace; he blushed and quietly murmured. "More like a Prince Charming, if you ask me."

"I-I." Liam was lost for words. He looked down on the fragile boy in his arms and a faint blush came across his cheeks.

"D-do you mind sitting here with me?" Niall said in a low whisper; not daring to look up into Liam's eyes.

"It would be my pleasure, young Niall." Liam let go of Niall's body and suddenly felt cold; so did Niall. So he gathered all of his strength and intertwined his fingers with Liam's and guided him to the big rock.

They sat down; Liam scooted closer to Niall and wrapped his long arm around Niall's delicate shoulders. They sat there for hours; watching the moon; watching each other. They carefully listened to each other's stories and dreams and soon they found themselves leaning in.

The moment that their lips touched; was non less then magical; at least for Liam. He felt like he was on the moon; he really liked Niall. And he was so tired of being his masters stress relief. It felt nice to be kissing someone willingly.

Niall enjoyed the kiss and curved into Liam's side even more; but small voice at the back of his head kept screaming  at him. This is wrong; you are Mr Styles; you are acting like a cheap person; but at the end you don't even care anymore.

What they didn't know was that there was a pair of livid green irises watching them. His eyes never leaving them; just waiting for an opportunity to grab the blond boy; but it never came. Because Liam took Niall to his room; never leaving his side until Niall's doors closed in front of him.

Niall went into his cottage and sat down on his bed; he was quite sure that it was the middle of the night and he will have to be up with the first song of the rooster; but he didn't care. If he can be happy without me, then why can't I be happy without him?

AUTHORS NOTE 🌺

Hello, lovely people! ❤️

I am back, if somebody still remembers this story.

This is a filler chapter. In the next chapter we will truly see what one Mr Styles can do when he is angry and jealous.

Lots of love - M🥀