Četri

"Strip, boy." Harry said in a stern voice as he looked down on the fragile boy. Lower half of Niall's body was submerged under river Dane. While his upper body was drenched wet.

Harry's eyes roamed the small body as he discarded of his wet cotton shirt and dropped it on the grass near the shore. Harry's eyes fallowed the small droplets of water that slid down Niall's body. His body shimmered under the moon and Harry's eyes shimmered in return.

"Will you join me, Mr. Styles?" Niall asked in a child like voice while he got rid of his pants. Harry's heart started to beat faster and faster as he tried to imagine how boys body looked under that dark water.

"It would be very wrong of me to do so, little one." Harry said while biting the inside of his cheek. He felt the blood flow inside of his mouth, but he continued to bit down his own flesh as he watched Niall dive into the river and his fair skinned bum flowing on top.

Niall submerged from under the water and his wet hair clunged to his beautiful face. He looked up and motioned for Harry to come in.

"Are you trying to seduce me, boy?" Harry smirked as he watched Niall shrug his shoulders and wink in his direction. "I must admit that I am a weak man. And you are too seductive for me to hold on to my morals."

Harry slid down his lace night shirt and went into the water. With slow, but steady steps he walked over to Niall and wrapped his large hands around his small body. The water was cold, but both bodies radiated so much heat, that they couldn't feel it.

"Your hands feel very swell against my skin, Mr. Styles." Niall said as he wrapped his hands around Harry's neck. He started to lean closer to Harry. He had to stand on his tipy toes, but it doesn't stop him. Harry started to lean down and smiled when he felt Niall's lips on his nose.

"Don't taunt me, little one." Harry smiled and hugged Niall's body even harder. "That wasn't the place that your lips needed to rest."

Niall giggled and Harry's heart started to pound even harder. Harry felt how Niall's delicate fingers curled his long locks behind his back. They started to lean closer and finally their lips were almost together.

"HAROLD!"

Harry sat up in a rapid movement as he felt his body drown in sweat. His night gown was stuck to his body and his breathing was heavy.

"Dear, are you not feeling well?" Amelia pressed a wet washcloth to Harry's forehead and in an instant it made Harry feel better. "You have been moaning in your sleep and your body is burning up."

"I don't feel to well, dear. I might need to call in a doctor first thing in the morning." Harry let out a breath that he didn't know he was holding as soon as his wife left their sleeping chambers.

What was that dream? Why are my needs so perverted? This is so sinful and so wrong, to lust for a minor, for my subordinate. But what can I do when he ignited a flame inside of me. He is burning up my body. The need for his touch is making me weak.

~

"Niall, right?" Alexander asked Niall as he watched the younger boy get water from the well. Niall got startled a bit, but soon he turned around and smiled at the young man.

"Yes, that's my name. May I ask who are you?" Niall asked and stretched his hand out for a handshake. Which Alexander gladly returned.

"My name is Alexander. And as of Mr. Styles being sick, he won't be coming to the stables for some time. That's why come to me if you have any questions." Alexander eyed Niall up and down. He looked like a little kid. It made Alexander think about all the hardships that Niall must have went through to look like a preteen while he actually is close to being a 17 year old.