Divdesmit

Niall's head was pulsating as everything was black around him. He tried to open his eyes, but there was a pressure on them and he just couldn't do it. He also felt something holding down his hands and legs. It wasn't a painful feeling, but like there were silk ropes tied around his ankles and wrists.

"Help me!" Niall screamed as he felt his anxiety kick in. His heart was beating out of control and his body started to sweat while cold and hot shivers went up and down his spine.

Niall tried to wiggle, but the restrains on his arms and legs were making it extremely hard to do so.

"Niall, love. Calm down and I will take them off." A sudden voice made Niall freeze. The voice sounded very familiar. "But you have to promise me that you won't try to run away."

All that Niall thought about was running away, but he quickly nodded his head yes and got ready to run; as fast and far as he can.

"I am sorry for the measures that I had to go through." The voice said while untying one of Niall's legs. "I just had to get you to safety. And I know that you were knocked out cold, but I told Matthew to just take you here, but he said that you would have screamed and it would have drawn attention to him."

Matthew? Right, that was that man that wanted to buy horses from Harry. And he was at my door. He said something about his wife in a carriage in a ditch. I remember running with him and suddenly everything turned black and now my head hurts so much.

"One second, love. It will be ok." When Niall's hands and legs were freed; he felt a shaking hand undo the blindfold over his eyes. It took Niall a second to see around him, because everything was blurry.

"Z-Zayn?" Niall felt his heart break. Why would Zayn do something like this?

"Oh, love!" Zayn jumped on Niall and hugged him closely; while Niall's hands stayed on his sides. He didn't want to move. He felt afraid and disgusted.

"Why did you do this?" Niall felt tears slip from his eyes. He felt hurt.

"Why? Are you seriously asking me why?" Zayn said in disbelieve. He knew that the ways he got him here were drastic, but it had to be done.

"Yes. I am completely serious." Niall said while scooting further back on the bed; moving further away from Zayn. "Do you know how scared my mum must be? And how scared is Ha-"

"He isn't scared! He doesn't care about you, Niall!" Zayn shouted as he got off the bed and started to pace around the room. "You are just a toy to him. He has a family. He doesn't need you, but I need you Niall. I love you. I have loved you since the first day that I saw you walking in my dad's pharmacy to get medicine for your mum."

Niall felt hurt by Zayn's words, because he knew that Harry had other responsibilities, but he told him that he will find a way for them to be together. Harry loved Niall and Niall loved Harry. Zayn didn't know what he was talking about.

"I would like to go home now." Niall said with lips shut tightly together. He slid off the bed and tried to find his shoes.

"This is your home now, Niall." Zayn said in a stern voice. His gaze fell hard upon Niall.

"Are you being serious right now?" Niall felt tears rolling down his cheeks. His heart was breaking and his head spinning.

"I am completely serious. You are staying here, whether you like it or not." Zayn said coldly and closed the door behind him; Niall heard the clicking of a key and a loud sob escaped his mouth as he fell down on the bed and cried for what felt like hours.

Harry paced around his room with Jessia in his hands. He sang an old lullaby to her while his head was filled with awful scenarios. He couldn't loose Niall. He just couldn't. He had just lost the mother of his child. He couldn't loose the love of his life also.

"Sir, may I come in?" Alexander opened Harry's bedroom door slightly and came inside as Harry motioned for him to come in.

"Did you find him?" Harry put Jessia in her bassinet and came closer to Alexander; whispering so he doesn't wake up his baby daughter.

"No, sir. But we found a scarf that looks like his near the ditch; towards the centre of the town. There were also carriage tiere marks. So we fear that somebody must have taken him." Alexander saw the hurt in his masters eyes, but he didn't care to get into his masters business so he continued. "And your as well as Mrs Amelia's family has arrived for the funeral. They await you downstairs. Mary is waiting outside to tend to Miss Jessia's needs."

Harry nodded yes and took his jacket, before going outside his room and down to the entrance where he saw his and Amelia's family. They looked devastated. He didn't blame them. He was devastated also. But as hurt he was about Amelia's passing; he only wanted to go and find Niall.

"C-can we see her?" Mrs Greta sobbed in her husbands arms as Harry motioned for them to follow him. They sat in the carriage and started their way to the morgue.

Harry's mind was all over the place. He didn't know what and how to feel. He just wanted to die himself. But he needed to stay strong for his daughter and he needed to find Niall. He will not give up.

After visiting morgue and driving back to the mansion so Harry's and Amelia's parents can see little Jessia; Harry went into the town with Spirit. He needed to buy some honorary black silk throw to put in the casket. While he was walking through the market; his eye caught the back of Zayn Malik.

He saw him buying clothing. The clothing seemed quite too small for himself. A suspicious feeling arose in Harry's body as he slowly walked over to him.

"Doesn't look like your size, Malik." Harry said sternly. Zayn quickly threw the clothes down on the display table and turned towards Harry.

"It's not really your business what I buy, isn't it?" Zayn said through gritted teeth; with a fake smiled plastered on his face. "My condolences to you. Loosing your wife. Must be heartbreaking."

Harry wanted to hit Malik; he really wanted, because something was off. His sickening smirk and the way that his voice sounded. It was as if he was taunting Harry.

"Don't play around. Why would you look at clothes that clearly wouldn't fit you?" Harry looked over Zayn's shoulder; he wanted to take a closer look at the clothes, but Zayn stepped in front of him.

"You are pretty nosy, Styles." Zayn smirked and stepped closer to Harry so he could whisper into his ear. "If I was in your place, I would be careful. Don't want anything else bad happening in your life. Go home and see that your baby is doing good and stop snooping in other people business."

"Did you just threaten my child?" Harry's palms were curled into fists; his knuckles white.

"I am not threatening anyone. Just saying. Be careful and stay out of other people's business." Zayn smirked and turned around to pick the clothes that he had bought.

Harry bought the throw and rushed back home. He found Alexander and asked him to find a way to sneak into Zayn's estate and see if there is something related to Niall's disappearance.

AUTHORS NOTE 🌺

Hello, my Little Love's! ❤️

Just few more chapters! Can't wait to see if this will have a happy ending or a sad one.

Lots of Love - M🥀