Chapter 9: Dequirker and Dynamight

Tsuyu laid her little sister in one of the guest rooms in her house and went back to the living room to see his nephew playing with his toy. 

"Where's Mr. Midorya?" Tsuyu asked the young boy.

"He's outside." The boy replied.

Tsuyu opened the front door and there he is, Izuku Midorya, sitting on a steel chair, sipping a cup of coffee.

"Thank you for bringing back my sister home safely." Tsuyu thanked the young doctor before her.

"She's sick and your nephew's crying on the street and no one seems to pay attention to them, I just did what is needed," Izuku replied.

"What do you mean by no one is paying attention to them?" Tsuyu asked.

"I noticed a few heroes passed by them some looked and just moved on." Izuku replied. "There's not a lot of people and it's not too crowded either." 

"I see."

------

Bakugo Katsuki opened the door to a café and soon spotted the person he was looking for.

"Why did you call me in here?" A hooded figure sitting on a chair asked.

"I'm here to talk." Katsuki said.

"Alright then, let's make this quick." The hooded figure fixed its posture that revealed a pair of green eyes under the hood.

"I'm sorry." The blonde said that shocked the green-haired villain that he spilled the coffee he was drinking.

"Excuse me?" Izuku raised a brow.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you back then." Bakugo said.

"You really are a fascinating character Katsuki." The hooded figure laughed. "But I'm not stupid enough to become a villain just because you bullied me. And to think the only reason that you even apologized to me is that I'm a villain. And there are more things in this world that need fixing and to be able to fix that, sometimes you just have to be the bad guy."

"I know you Deku and you're not the type of person who would do such a thing!" Bakugo exclaimed.

"If that's what you think of me then I can't say you know me at all." Izuku smirked.

"You're a good person, you've become a doctor so you can help people, right?" Bakugo said.

"That is true." Izuku nodded. "But that fact doesn't matter."

"I'm giving you a chance here Deku." Bakugo said. 

"I don't care, I'm giving this world a favor for eliminating the hero scum." Izuku replied.

"How are you giving us a favor by killing people." Bakugo said, gritting his teeth.

"Correction." Izuku held up a finger. "The only person I killed was All Might and no one else besides him."

"That's not what I meant, you destroyed their careers, you ruined their only way of living." Bakugo pressed.

"They only care about their public image and the money they earn anyway." Izuku replied.

"Izuku." Bakugo called.

Izuku was taken aback because of the use of his first name instead of the nickname.

"Tell me, what happened. What happened to you that made you hate heroes so much?" Bakugo asked.

"I don't hate heroes in general. I hate the ones who don't even deserve to be called a hero." Izuku clenched his fist. "They don't care if there's no cameras or not a lot of people around to witness the act."

"You don't have a lot of faith in them like you used to." Bakugo added.

"That's also a fact." Izuku smiled.

"Then why did you kill All Might?" Bakugo asked.

"What is this, an interrogation?" Izuku raised a brow.

"It's just between you and me." Bakugo answered.

"I didn't mean to kill him. I was only meant to destroy his pride as a hero. But he's gotten weaker." Izuku stated.

"What do you mean by destroying his pride?" Bakugo asked for an explanation.

"All Might, he destroyed my dreams. My dreams of becoming a hero. He told me I can't become one just because I'm quirkless." Izuku's tone darkens.

"But I have a quirk now and everyone feared my power." Izuku snickered.

"Where did you get your quirk?" Bakugo asked.

"Why should I tell you." Izuku laughed and stood up from his seat and walked away.

🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩🐩

*inserts random emoji*

Don't forget to leave a vote if you like the chapter. And give me some feedbacks I like to hear your opinions.

Till Next Time.