Chapter 18: Lemillion's list

The metal wasn't able to handle the pressure and the heat of its surroundings as it quickly melted and dropped the two brothers to the ground below.

"Oh no!"

"Todoroki-san!"

"Is everybody alright?"

The smoke cleared and Dabi is now facing not just his brother but also a few heroes that are in the place they landed.

"Looks like we have an audience little Shoto." Dabi snickered.

------

Dequirker shot bullets at them, but Kirisima used his ability to shield Bakugo from the attacks.

"You won't remove our quirks, which means your power is meaningless in this fight." Kirishima grinned.

"That might be true," Dequirker smirked and ran towards them, took a leap, kicked Kirishima straight in the face, and punched Bakugo next, sending the two of them flying.

"I trained my body for such an occasion."

Izuku dusted off his hands and walked away. He pulled out his phone and looked through a list.

"Let's what you have in store for me, Lemillion." Izuku smirked as he scrolled through the names of the heroes.

A few weeks ago

"Why would you think, I'll assist you." Mirio raised a brow.

"I don't know, it could serve as a thank you for bringing back your quirk." Izuku chuckled.

"I greatly appreciate that, but I won't be a traitor."

"Mirio, I would annihilate every single quirk those wannabees have, no exemption, but you know those people better than I do, you know if they can change or not," Izuku replied.

"Everyone is capable of change."

"That's true, but to some, it requires extreme measures for that to happen, let's say a loss of a loved one, extreme humiliation, even the loss of their quirk."

Mirio stayed silent, he knew that what the villain said was right.

"Mirio, I know you have some people in mind that the hero society is better off without," Izuku smirked. "You want the world to be a better place don't you."

Mirio is trapped, for a while now. He is consistently meeting up with the villain. His ideology intrigued him, and in a way, he's on the right, but his methods are far too much. He doesn't know which side to be on.

"You can stand in the grey area Lemillion, no one would know, it's just between you and me." Izuku leaned back in his chair, looking at Lemillion with calm eyes, as if declining him wouldn't change the outcome of his plans.

Mirio deeply sighed and looked directly at Izuku's eyes.

"I'll give you a list."

"Good."

------

Izuku is quite surprised, at how many names are on the list. He was expecting a lot less. With his knowledge of the heroes, he doesn't need a character profile or description. The name would suffice.

"That's him!!" He heard a shout from above.

Izuku took off his attention to his phone and directed it toward the three men that landed in front of him. He took a good look at their features and costumes. They're all on Lemillion's list.

Izuku pulled out his gun and aimed it at them and fired it at them, aiming for either their arm or their legs. His goal is to remove their quirks, not kill them. Unfortunately, his attack never hit them. Instead, it hit a massive rock wall that covered the three of them.

"We know how your quirk works." One of them laughed.

"We're here to take you down once and for all Dequirker!!"

"And we'll be so popular afterward!! I can already hear the recognition and applause we're gonna get."

Izuku laughed, these are scum, they're not even trying to hide it. He put his gun back in the holster and pulled out two daggers and ran towards the three cutting them up with speed and ferocity. He looked back at them. They looked absolutely pathetic. Their cockiness from before is now gone.

"As expected." Izuku sighed and walked away, as he moved on forward, leaving a carpet of quirkless bodies in his wake.

------

Blue flames surrounded Dabi as the smell of burning flesh emitted out of him.

Flashback

"Hey Dabi, I wanna know, what do you think of your brother, Shoto?" Izuku asked.

"What kind of question is that?!" Dabi huffed.

"Just curious, that's all. You don't have to answer it." Izuku shrugged and went back to his work.

"Shoto, he's what my father wanted, I'm pissed off that I'm just another one of his failures, tossed aside like I'm some sort of garbage." Dabi started. "I killed myself just to prove myself to him." He chuckled.

"He fixed me and I devoted myself to making my flames stronger, after all, I can't bring myself to face him again while being weak. Then you, made this corpse of a body a lot stronger." Dabi continued. "With these flames, I'll burn them to smithereens." Dabi chuckled, and he ignited his palm with his blue flames. The flames raged out of his hand. Incredible heat is emitted from it. "But, at the end of the day..." The flames in his palm glowed much softer, swayed much more beautifully. "I can't bring myself to hate him as much as I hate my father."

"Who knows, maybe I can get along with him."

🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃

*inserts random emoji*

FINALLY AN UPDATE!!! I DID IT!!!

Don't forget to leave a vote if you like the chapter. And give me some feedback I like to hear your opinions.

Till Next Time.