Chapter 13: Leeper

"This is such a perfect place." Shigaraki said.

"It's like they actually want us to clash with them." Toga added.

"It might be some sort of trap." Twice nodded.

"Whatever it is, we need to be mindful of our actions." Shigaraki said.

"Right."

------

"Alright, so the Training Center earlier is apparently exclusive for pro heroes and students. The only way in and out is a facial recognition scan. The building is built with the toughest material on earth to prevent any break-in or damage from the inside." Izuku said.

"So basically it's a gym."

"Precisely." Izuku grinned

"Breaking inside the facility and causing chaos will be quite remarkable." Shgaraki said.

"That's right, and I already have my intel inside the building taking notes." Izuku smirked.

"How are you so sure that we can do this?" Twice asked.

"The ship Titanic is called the unsinkable ship. Tell me what happened to the Titanic?" Izuku smirked.

"It sank."

"Exactly."

------

"This place is amazing, but aren't you afraid that this might be the main epicenter of villain attacks." Ochako commented.

"Don't worry about a thing Uravity, this place is secure and safe from villain attacks. We made sure of it."

"That's a relief." Asui smiled.

------

Izuku's Pov

I have my suspicions, but I have to make sure that they are correct before I act on them.

I walked inside my apartment to see a young boy sitting on the couch reading a book.

"I'm back." I said.

"Mr. Midoriya!" The boy greeted me.

"Sergei, we need to talk about something." I bluntly said.

Sergei immediately tensed up at my tone and nodded.

------

"Ryota, care to elaborate?" All Might questioned the villain.

"Look, I don't have the time and energy to explain my quirk." Ryota smirked.

All Might bang his arm on the table, cracking it.

"Looks like you still have some left in ya." Ryota nervously chuckled.

Ryota cleared his throat and adjust his position in the chair.

"As I said, I don't have the time and energy to explain my quirk but I'll tell you this. My quirk is called "Leeper" just like One for All my quirk is one of a kind. Only one person in the entire world has it and once that person perishes a baby is born with the exact same quirk. The reason for this is the world can't handle two people with this type of quirk for a long period of time." Ryota started.

"Meaning."

"Meaning, we only have 6 more days left until we are sent back." Ryota added.

"Why didn't you tell me that the first time?!"

"I kinda forgot." Ryota cackled.

------

No one's Pov

"I still know very little about my quirk but what I do know is that it takes a lot out of someone to do something like that." Sergei said.

"Leaping through dimensions with someone is hard enough on its own but leaping through a dimension with someone who is supposed to be dead is even more difficult."

"I knew it, he looked

"Is there any way that you can figure out who did it." Izuku said.

"Since we are living in the same world it would be fairly easy but it will take time." Sergei replied.

"Just don't push yourself too hard." Izuku nodded and Sergei smiled.

The door of the apartment opened once more.

"I'm back." The person entered the apartment.

"Deku, I got the information you needed."

"I know I can count on you, Ochako."

------

The Next Day

"Alright everyone, I have some news." Izuku walked in holding a big notepad.

"What is it?" Toga asked.

"After another sleepless night, I know how to break into that building." Izuku smirked.

The villains gathered around Izuku upon hearing this.

"The building is made from 10 layers and Tungsten and in addition to that the outer layer of both outside and inside has a shield to protect it from any damage."

"I'll be making a bug that can eliminate the shield so we can get it. The 10 layers of tungsten is going to be a problem. I need to make a bomb big enough to blow it all up. I need to use Dabi's quirk for this one."

"Once we managed to break inside. There will be three groups. The first group will terrorize the city while the remaining two will be on the building keeping the heroes company."

"The heroes will be occupied by us that they won't have time to rescue the civilians. Tarnishing the faith that they have in the heroes, good thinking kid." Shigaraki smiled.

"That's why I'm here remember, I'm the one with the master plans."

🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌🌌

This chapter took a lot longer to make than expected. I should definitely fix the timeline.

Don't forget to leave a vote if you like the chapter. And give me some feedback I like to hear your opinions.

Till Next Time.