chapter fifty-one! olivia! [december 25th]

marinadiamandis, 5sos, harrystyles and 8

marinadiamandis, 5sos, harrystyles and 8.133.828 have liked your post!
...
louistomlinson: merry christmas to everybody who's celebrating. truly hope that all of you are staying safe and happy during this holiday season!

i guess now i can say that harry and i have a bit of a surprise for you...so surprise! harry and i kept this secret since october and i'm so happy that we get to finally share it with you guys, more importantly that we get to share with our lovely delilaholivia . i guess you could say this is our christmas gift for her :)) (don't worry love, your range rover is in the garage)

the song has a big meaning to me. you can say that we got whole lot of history. being able to work on it alongside the love of my life made the it just so special. i've written this song back in 2002, way before delilah olivia was born. the name was something that came to me in a dream and what later became a significant part of delilah olivia's story. looking at our little girl, 18 years ago, i knew that she was an olivia. there was no doubt in my mind about it.

what most don't know about me is that before soccer, i used to sing & song-write quite a lot. i mean i guess you do from the previous part, but still...you get the point. harrystyles wanted in on that ever since he found out, encouraging me to start writing some more or get in touch with some producers. it was honestly something i never thought about and to be honest, it was all a bit overwhelming. this was something i pushed aside long time ago and now to open up like this, it was huge. when he heard olivia, i think he was almost in love with it like i was. i guess after that things were just clear. we knew what we wanted to do. i love you harry, thank you for always believing in me. thank you for sharing your life and songwriting abilities with me ;)).

so, from our family to yours. we wish you a merry christmas & happy new year. we hope you check out our new single "olivia", that is currently available...everywhere. talk to you soon!
-sincerely, louis

 talk to you soon!-sincerely, louis