chapter thirty-seven! that little dweeb! [october 27th]

DYLAN'S KID! wants to FaceTime with you!
accept?
yes | no
yes | no

DYLAN'S KID! wants to FaceTime with you!accept?yes | noyes | no

LOUIS/ HARRY/VINCENT/BEAR

He did what?!

Uncle Louis, please calm down...

Calm down...you're seriously not just telling me to CALM DOWN, how can I calm down when that no good excuse of a tik toker cheated on my daughter, MY DAUGHTER and those two other girls...THREE GIRLFRIENDS, who does that?!

Louis...

Uncle Louis, please breathe and just...listen to us, we'll explain everything...I promise

Explain what, that that little dweeb couldn't keep it in his pants and had to screw over three girls! He's lucky that I'm currently not on a flight to Arizona preparing a nice speech for his parents.

Harry, do something, he won't listen to us

Honestly boys, I would if I wasn't so pissed myself...but Louis, the kids do have a point, we should hear them out, they've been with our girl this last month...and they were the last to see that...child.

You really can't say a bad thing, now can you?

I mean he is still a seventeen year old kid...a seventeen year old moron...yeah, I'm still very pissed.

I love you

Um guys?

Where is my daughter?

She's with Brod-

Brodie Sangster, my dad, Thomas Brodie Sangster...yeah, they are at soundcheck, something about reworking the last part of this song, it's a whole different thing, very confusing, don't want to bore you to much with it?

What?

Oh...okay...well how is she?

Um...surprisingly she is handling it a lot better than you are...

Don't push your luck Bear

Yes uncle Louis

What Bear was trying to say was Delilah is handling the given situation in the best way possible. She's been focusing a lot on perfecting the tomorrow's show and is very excited to see you both!

What did happen Vincent?

What?

Usually when they have trouble telling me something, they start to butter me up, kinda ease in the blow...they've been doing it since they were ten.

Uncle Louis where's the trust?

At the same place where my white rug was that you ruined with wine on your birthday two years ago

Vincent....please take over

Um...you see, this one, it's a bit more difficult...you have to listen to the whole-

I'm sure it will be just as easy as telling Dylan what happened to his precious blue jeep-

He really has us cornered

We still haven't payed him back for that rug, just keep nodding your head and smiling

Boys...

Listen...before we start anything, you have to understand that above all, Delilah is our best friend...she is like a sister to us and we love her to bits and pieces...that's never going to change

I'm glad to hear that Vincent

Delilah is actually doing just fine...being cheated on sucks...beyond measure...and she obviously wasn't thrilled when she found out...but she's fine.

You also have to know that Delilah trusts us because she knows that whatever she tells us, big or small, if she doesn't want it to be known, it stays between us...this situation is no different than other...she asked us not to tell you anything...but now that the cat is practically out of the bag...and you're coming to see her tomorrow...you need to know.

Delilah broke up with him before she found out about the whole cheating thing...

What?

I don't think I understand.

As bad as it may sound to somebody, Delilah feels...relieved...she wanted to break up with Asher...ever since that photoshoot...and no, before you ask, it wasn't about him not showing up, Delilah was never truly happy with him...there wasn't this easiness to it, she felt as if she was being somebody who she wasn't with him...and she felt horrible, so so horrible...because in her eyes, she was leading him on...

They broke up the night after the show and found out about him cheating a week later, when Kaia and Hallie got in touch with her...after that, she felt better...and now we are here?

But why did she just tell us from the start, we could have helped her or even flown in to seen her...gosh...I talked to her recently and didn't even notice it...

Yeah

We've told you all we can, the rest is between you and Delilah...after all, this is her story to tell...we are just here to help as much as we can.

When are you coming in?

Our flight leaves four am and we should be at the hotel latest by nine...right to take her out for the special birthday breakfast.

And how are you holding up?

Were holding up just fine...everything is great

Yeah, it's perfect now...we do however miss our angel Delilah and can't wait to give her the biggest hug possible

I missed Delilah's morning hugs

Can't believe she's turning 18 tomorrow

Tell me about it!

They grow up so fast!

I'll never be ready for that part...

Oh my, do you remember when Delilah wanted Superman to come to her birthday party-

How could I forget...