chapter fifteen! when harry met louis! [february 21st]

"Good morning darling, ready to go?"Louis asked as he pulled up in front of Harry's hotel, making sure to get out of the car and hold the door open for him like the gentleman he was. To say that he was nervous was an understatement, but seeing the way Harry smiled at him as he approached him...it did something for him, now feeling this wave of easiness and confidence.

"With you...yeah, I think I just might be"Harry couldn't hold back his smile, finally getting to see Louis after the concert and the sunflower surprise. He hugged Louis, two standing there for a moment, before he actually entered the car, Louis (obviously) closing the doors behind him and going towards the drivers seat.

"Well now I am going to start blushing"Louis grinned happily as he turned over to look at Harry, fastening his seatbelt before they left for their date.

Holy shit, their date...this was actually happening and Louis couldn't help, but feel happy...he truly was happy. For the longest time, he felt scared and nervous to think about seeing somebody, let alone going out and potentially having something more out of it. For the longest time, he put love aside (never regretting it once, willing to do it all over again if it made his daughter happy)...Delilah always being his main and number one priority. So seeing Delilah give him the green light, it meant a lot, it gave him hope. After Delilah's mother (and realization that Louis could never love women in that way), Louis never had a "proper" relationship, sure, he had seen and spent a night with few people, but that was it...yet when it came to Harry, everything felt so different, so new and fresh...he just couldn't help, but want more of this feeling in his life.

"Good, cause payback is a bitch"Harry teased the man, his smile never leaving his face...and good, because Louis would do anything for Harry's smile, for this man to never stop showing off that million dollar smile.

"You're one cheeky man, have you been planning this all along, Styles?"Louis gasped, playfully slapping Harry across the chest. The two man exchanging a look before bursting into laughter.

"Maybe, so"

Harry didn't understand when Niall and Gemma told him that he was "So smitten for Louis, that when you looked into the dictionary for the word smitten, his photo came up"...until this moment. Until looking at Louis like this, across from him, seeing that beautiful smile, the sweet crinkles under his eyes that came with it, the mesmerizing ocean blue eyes that seemed to shine so beautifully in the day light. The stubble that gave his soft face a bit of an edge, but Harry couldn't help and think how lovely it would feel against his cheeks. He truly was smitten.

Harry took the moment of silence where the two just sat in the car observing each other, mesmerized by the other presence in his own hands. He placed a hand on Louis's cheek, his thumb softly going over his right cheek, smiling at the feel of the stubble under his finger. Louis took a deep breath, yet he didn't move, letting Harry explore his face...he loved the feeling inside of his stomach as Harry did this. If anything, his smile grew wider, letting himself enjoy these small touches. Harry looked down at Louis's lips and back at Louis, as if he was waiting for permission, the older man noticing his hesitation, deciding to lean in and connect their lips. The kiss was short, yet sweet...leaving the two craving more. Harry tasted like strawberry's and summer morning's...and Louis knew that he could get used to that feeling.

"Did you just kiss me?"Harry gasped, surprised by Louis's sudden boldness (even though he knew he wanted it too). Louis observed him for a second, unsure of where Harry's reaction was headed until a smile reappeared on his face, giggles leaving those sweet moment plump lips. Louis smiled, his heart skipping a beat. Harry was like a drug that Louis couldn't get enough of.

"I think so" Louis smirked, deciding to tease the curly haired man a bit. He took Harry's hand in his, rubbing small circles in it, before moving it to his lips and kissing his knuckles.