chapter thirty-four! the big 1-8! [october 22nd]

thelonelyisland, emilyblunt, maddieziegler and 1

thelonelyisland, emilyblunt, maddieziegler and 1.823.396 have liked your post!
...
vspohq: hi guys, vincentparker here on behalf of my team at vspohq, the "teenage fever - i don't feel so good" tour performers & crew and miss delilaholivia alongside lovedot
...
starting yesterday, we open this week as the birthday week of our lovely delilaholivia ! this angel is officially turning 18. yes, the big 1-8! we are very excited to celebrate it with you!!❤️
...
instead of receiving a gift this year, delilah wanted to give you something instead! delilah decided to spend her birthday holding a special show for you in southampton!! (it's an additional date per the birthday girls request). the tickets are limited & available as of this second (link in bio of mine, @vpsohq @lovedot @delilaholivia & @bearpayne 's profile)
...
however, there is more to this show!! the regular access ticket costs 40€, vip 70€ and private brunch with delilaholivia, bearpayne & i 100€ (places are limited!) and all of the profit from the birthday show goes to the charities of delilah's choice - born this way foundation. additionally we will be live-streaming the show on veeps (price is 10€ and all of the profits from there go to the prince'a trust)...but there is more, you there will be an opportunity for some of you to join us on stage and win some awesome prizes...given by some surprise guests & performers! ;))
...
so what are you waiting for? follow the link in our bios for more information!
hope to see you there
all the love from
vspohq & lovedot team, performers and crew!
...
comments on this post are loading...