chapter thirty-one! full custody of bubbles! [october 1st]

kayascods, kaiagerber, sadiesink_ and 1

kayascods, kaiagerber, sadiesink_ and 1.440.929 have liked your post!
...
vincentparker: hi guys, vincent here. hope you're doing well & thanks for stopping by. i'm guessing most of you came from delilah's post. (all though i do have a solid fanbase myself🤪).

before i tell you her big surprise. i wanted to say how proud i am of our lilah. i've known her for the last eight years and yet, i still can't get enough of her face, her stupid jokes and snarky remarks. still, i love her a lot.she has truly been through a lot and hasn't let anything stop her from living her life the way she wants it and following her dreams. she's also made one of her dreams come true this year by dropping her collection with tommyhilfiger - only angel with a bit of devilish. so i advise you to check it out, as well as show her some love and support!!!

now onto the surprise, i know you've been waiting for this...and probably skipped my heartfelt letter to see what the surprise was...but oh well
drumroll please!!
🥳DELILAH IS COMING ON TOUR WITH ME🥳
you've heard it here first folks. as of this
moment we are on our tour bus and the lovely delilaholivia is accompanying me on my european leg of the teenage fever - i don't feel so good" tour. so if you haven't gotten your tickets yet, i think now is the perfect time (they are also almost sold out, so yeah, link in bio). i'm very excited to take her out on stage with me and make her sing for you.😌✨ our first show is in two days in London, so we'll see you there!!

🐻 is also coming, so don't worry...it's not like he made me sign a contract stating i can't leave him at home and have to take him on tour with me otherwise he'd get full custody of bubbles...no, you're crazy😔

can't wait to see you all this & next year
all the love,
vincent
🎸✨
...
comments on this post are loading...