chapter seventy! soulmates! [march 31st]

harrystylestomlinson, 5sos, thelonelyisland and 10

harrystylestomlinson, 5sos, thelonelyisland and 10.303.824 have liked your post!
...
louisstylestomlinson: so funny story, after going through some family photo albums with delilah, gigi, zayn & brodie, we came across this photo that was taken in...i want to say 2012. we've came to the shocking realization that mr. harrystylestomlinson and i have crossed paths and actually hung out at a house party. however i can't say we remember much from that night cause we were both piss drunk( please do not drink underage, mr. styles—tomlinson has learned since then!!). zayn who was with me at the party that night told me that when i introduced him to harry officially he had a feeling as if he knew him from before...i guess that mystery is solved now😅. thanks mr. liampayne for capturing this moment (we phoned liam and confirmed that it was him who took the photos that night). to me, this is such a funny thing, a party that happened over a decade ago where two strangers randomly met, drank and partied together, not thinking anything of it, not having a clue that down the road they would meet again and have such a huge impact on each others lives. i'm a simple man. i can't say i ever believed in soulmates...that is (oh god i know how cheesy this is going to sound, delilah already told me, but bare with me) until i met harry, my harry. i love you hazza, you are truly my soulmate.
tagged: harrystylestomlinson
...

user290: universe is a dark larrie

beberexha: 💚💙💚💙

gigihadid: credits for the person that took one for the team that night and stayed at home looking after the kids? :)
>>>
louisstylestomlinson: you were the real one!💪🏻❤️ love you queen!

user291: now this is some major soulmates shit

niallhoran: hey! i was at that party too, give me some credit! 😠
>>>
louisstylestomlinson: niallhoran who got stuck in the kitchen drinking cheep beer and smashing a framed signed mets poster that was on dylanobrien's wall :))
>>>
niallhoran:shh louis, he doesn't know!
>>>
dylanobrien: oh for fucksakes niall, i knew you did it! and to think i blamed kayascods for it
>>>
kayascods: it took me eleven years to get my name cleared, he would to this day call me and fuss about it, thanks a lot niallhoran !
>>>
niallhoran: drinks anybody?😊

niallhoran: the real question is...did you steal a kiss that night?
>>>
louisstylestomlinson: i don't kiss and tell😌

user292: the only soulmates i believe in are louis and harry!!

ashtonirwin: teen louis though!🥵
>>>
louisstylestomlinson: okay, we get it, you have a thing for people with the last name styles, you're not that special😌✨

charlottetomlinson: absolutely love this photo, you two are such cuties!💙💚

user293: fuck they are truly meant to be

kendalljenner: 😍😍

khloekardashian: my favourite couple!

user294: fuck i'm scared just how powerful these two truly are

user295: baby louis and harry🥺🥺

liampayne: it only took me thirteen years to get photo credits from louis. we made it you guys!🎉🎉
>>>
louisstylestomlinson: oh sod off payno! my finger slipped & i accidentally did it :))

user296: the fact that this was taken as louis and harry were both starting their careers and now look at them...i'm totally not getting emotional over this🥺🥺

annetwist: my boys!!💙💚

delilaholivia: i'm proud to say that brodiemalik & i helped the universe out on this one. love you both insanely xx
>>>
brodiemalik: we did gods work😌 even more scared of your dad :) he has the freaking universe on his side, i stand no chance. i promise to love you forever delilahhhh!!
>>>
louisstylestomlinson: as you should❤️

harrystylestomlinson: i love you lou xx my wonderful perfect soulmate.💙
>>>
louisstylestomlinson: enough to change h.j. dipper?😌
>>>
harrystylestomlinson: you're lucky you're my soulmate, otherwise this would've never worked out😔
>>>
louisstylestomlinson: oh look hayden pooped too😘😘

harrystylestomlinson: you make my heart skip skip skip a beat!
>>>
ollymurs: now this is where i approve my lyrics being used at ;)❤️
>>>
author: iykyk

gemmastyles: holy shit?! that was you...oh god, i remember that party like it was yesterday. i had to pick up harry because he was drunk out of his mind and i was supposed to be babysitting him (sorry annetwist xx). so i came and got him into the car...helped niall hide the evidence of the broken vase...bla bla bla. on the whole ride back home, harry giggled and rambled, oh god he rambled. if i remember correctly, it went along the lines of "he is like a cute short stack of pancakes with dreamy blue eyes and caramel fringe, that colour gemma, it's like the colour of caramel on your favourite vanilla sunday...and accent gemma, like i know i'm british and shit...but his accent just hit differently...i think i'm in love...that's my future husband, holy shit, i didn't get his phone number, i guess i just lost my husband...i don't know where he went...haha i just made a p!nk reference...please pullover i'm gonna puke"
>>>
user297: harry whipped styles tomlinson
user298: i'm crying...holy heck, we don't deserve louis and harry
user299: expose him gemma!
user300: gemma spilling that tea for us!
user301: "the colour of caramel on your favourite vanilla sunday"🥺🥺
harrystylestomlinsonoh gosh gemma, why did you have to do me like this? now louis won't stop running around the house with a plate of pancakes shouting "i'll give you a short stack!"
>>>
user302: i-
5sos: good luck harry, you're gonna need it!🥰
user304: anyways stream safe sex by delilaholivia & brodiemalik !
>>>
user305:we must never forget louis's reaction when he saw the title of the song😌
>>>
user306: "safe WHAT?! the only safe brodie will need is a house once i get to his frog face and have a serious conversation with his parents!"