Chapter 4:Brother!?

As we walked to my mothers grave slender stopped and started to walk again with me.

"What was that all about slender?"

"I found another killer that we will be adopting."

"Oh OK then are we picking him up after we stop at my house?"

"Yes but he seems to be in this area right now."

"OK then we'll pick him up after my respects."

Slender nodded as we walked up to my mothers grave and saw that someone was there. Slender changed into his human form quickly before he could look up and see what slender looked before he changed into his form. He looked at me with wide eyes and stood up and walked towards me and slender. I looked at him then looked at slender then my mothers grave it didn't add up. Why was he here at my mothers grave? Why is he walking towards me and slender? Did he know that we were coming? Was he here waiting for mine or slender's arrival? What does he want? All I wanted to know is the answer to all these questions in my head. I started to get a headache I fell to the ground holding my head slender walked over to me and asked what's wrong.

"I got a huge headache and it hurts."

"Would you like to go back to the house and rest for awhile?"

"No I have to pay my respects to my mother."

"OK."

As he got closer and closer I started to get a bigger headache.

"Who are you and why are you here at my mothers grave."

He looked at me with shock and sadness.
"You don't remember me I'm your older brother its me Luis."

I looked at him with confusion and shock I noticed that he had black around his eyes he's also a little pale.

"Is that really you what happened to you."

"Yes its me you remember me right by the way why are you here at mothers grave?"

"Yes I remember you and I came here to pay my respects to mother its been awhile."

"Oh, OK then I already paid my respects to her so you can do yours if you want."

"Thanks."

"Your welcome I'll just sit here and get along with your friend here um....-"

"His name is slender for short."

"What's his full name?"

"Oh its Slenderman."

"The slenderman"

"Yeah *chuckle* who else is named slenderman"