Chapter 6: The Mystery Person

After we opened the door to Sally's room we were in for a surprise. Well by we were in for a surprise I meant I was in for a surprise. I was grabbed by the wrist with a sharp nail digging into my pale snow white skin. I was too much puzzled in a daze that I didn't notice the bone saw coming towards me in the persons right hand.

"DON'T DO IT JASON!!!"

The last thing I heard was Sally's terrified scream for the mysterious person known as Jason to not do it then I passed out from shock.

Sally's POV

Before I saw my best friend pass out I yelled for Jason not to kill her and I knew this was gonna get difficult.

"Who is this human and what are you doing with her Sally."

"She's my friend and she's not a human!"

"Then what is she!?" He hissed glaring his hateful glare that I knew too well.

I looked down and whispered softly "S-she's a wolf."

"What was that?" He leaned his ear closer to me.

"She's a wolf!!"

He growled and looked at Amber then back at me. "You can't be telling me this weak girl is a wolf."

"Why don't you ask Slendy yourself if you don't believe me." I said crossing my arms and narrowing my eyes at him.

"Fine"

I watched as Jason walked past me and out of my bedroom door. I waited until I couldn't see him then ran to Amber's side.

"Amber" I lightly shook her hoping to get a response, but instead I got nothing.

I shook her again, but this time a little harder. The only response I got was silence. I ran out my room, down the stairs, and into the kitchen where Slendy was drinking his tea. I ran towards him and grabbed his hand pulling on it softly.

"Slendy, Amber's hurt and she won't wake up." I started to cry. "Please come help her S-Slendy." I wiped the tears away from my eyes and cheeks and looked up at him to see that he was already gone. "S-Slendy?" I ran back upstairs to my room where I found him by Amber's side. "W-what should we do?" I watched as he bent down and picked her up in his arms and walked over to me.

"We're going to take her to Dr. Smiley and Eyeless Jack to see what's wrong with her after we bandage her arm up. Can you go get the first aid kit and meet me downstairs in the living room?"

"Yes!" I ran downstairs into the closet where we keep everything.

Slendy's POV

I teleported downstairs into the living room with Amber in my arms and lightly laid Amber down on the couch. I kneeled down next to the couch and moved her hair out of her face 'What did you get yourself into Amber' I stroked her cheek softly 'Jason came downstairs before Sally came and got me. He was angry and asked me if you were a wolf. I guess he thought you were a human and did this to your arm before coming and seeing me huh' I nuzzled the side of her head with mine and stood up. 'I'll be back'
With that last thought I teleported to the closet where Sally was.
"Sally what are you doing child."
I looked in and saw Sally climbing the selves.
"Oh, Slendy great timing! I couldn't reach it because it's all the way up there so I decided to climb up and get it myself, but now that you're here you can get it and.... maybe even help me down." She laughed weakly looking down.
"Okay hold on child." I used my tentacles to grab the first aid kit and stretched my long arms up to grab Sally. As I had them both I turned off the light and walked out of the closet shutting the door behind me. I sat Sally down and walked back to the couch with the first aid kit. I kneeled down on the floor next to the couch and started to clean her wound then I wrapped her arm with the bandage and made sure it was tight so it wouldn't fall off.
When I finished I looked up at her beautiful pale snow white skin..... Wait! Her skin wasn't white when she first came her. I sat there thinking and then I figured out what was happening. She was finally getting her creepypasta form. Her hair was starting to turn a silver white too. Sally started to freak out so I had to calm her down before the others heard her.
"Sally calm down please."

"B-but Slendy she's turning white are you sure she's not dead and is turning into a ghost." She whimpered

"Yes I'm sure. She's just finally getting her creepypasta form."

"Really?" She looked happy so I sighed a sigh of relief and nodded.

"Yay!" She giggled and smiled.

"Go up to your room and clean it up and stay in there until snack is ready okay?"

"Okay."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Till again my darlings.
-slendy