Chapter 7: The Infirmary

Amber's POV

My brother's face, his old light tan face came into my mind when he stepped in front of me; stopping me from going to my room. His voice came out shaky and his face looked like it was mixed with emotions. I stood there watching as he searched for words.

"A-Amber please, go back into the infirmary at least until your creepypasta form is completed."

"It is complete what more can it do to me"

I placed a hand on the door frame to keep my balance as I felt light headed and weak standing there arguing with my brother.

"Amber please go back you're not ready to get up yet at least get some rest in there....for me, for them"

He pointed to everyone standing outside of the infirmary. I crouched down holding my head as I continued to feel light headed.

"For mom."

I was shocked that he mentioned mother its been a rough couple years since she died, but it was true if I didn't at least rest I could possibly die. I sighed and opened my arms to be picked up and my brother looked at me in confusion.

"I'm too light headed and weak to walk back over there so could you please pick me up and take me back to the bed so I could rest."

He smiled a little at his victory and picked me up bridal style walking back into the infirmary with me in his arms.

"Good work child set her over there on the bed."

Slender had his hand on his forehead shaking his head.

"What am I gonna do with you Amber."

I giggled a small giggle and smiled.

"Cook me some steak again."

I could tell that if Slender had a face he would be smiling right now. He crossed his arms and stood beside the bed.

"How about after you get some rest child?"

I smiled "Sounds like a plan to me."

He turned around and started to kick people away from the infirmary I looked up at creepsmcpasta who was watching slender and grabbed his hand softly.

"Creeps."

He turned and looked at me smiling a little "Yes?"

I looked down blushing a little letting my hair fall from behind my ear and into my face hiding it, but that didn't last long cause creeps moved it out of my face causing me to blush more.

"I-I'm sorry that we couldn't go on our date."

He smiled a toothy grin which I thought looked so cute on him along with all of his other smiles that he shows me every once in awhile.

"It's okay we can do it another time." He kissed my forehead and stood up. "Now get some rest."

I smiled and laid on my side watching him go out the crowded door. I saw Sally and waved for her to come over Slender stopped her and I begged him to let her in he sighed and decided to let her in. I smiled and patted the bed wanting her to lay down with me. She hopped up and laid down next to me and giggled as she touched my pale white skin on my face.

"Amber your skin feels cold now and it's pretty your light tan skin was pretty too, but I like this color on you."
She smiled and buried her face into my chest and fell asleep. I wrapped my arms around her and started to softly stroke her hair. I started to hum a lullaby when Slender came up to us.

"I'll take her to her room so you can rest."

I shook my head no and continued to stroke her hair.

"No it's fine" I smiled "It's what I always wanted a little sister to hold or a child to comfort."
He sat down in a chair next to the bed and sipped some tea.

"If its fine with you I would like to stay in here to keep an eye on you."

I smiled "but you don't have an eye or eyes at all Slender."

"You know what I mean child."

"Sure I don't mind."

I continued humming and stroking Sally's hair. I don't know when I fell asleep but I did.

Slendy's POV

Not too long after saying that I could stay Amber fell asleep. The door squeaked open and creepsmcpasta peeked his head in along with Ben and Masky and of course Hoodie. I waved them to enter and they all sat in the seats along the wall except Ben who sat on the floor by Amber's bed.

"Is she gonna be alright Slendy."

I continued to sip my tea and nodded at creepsmcpasta.

"She'll be fine child I just wanted her to get some rest. It was hard on her body when she was transforming."

Everyone sighed a sigh of relief and looked over at Amber.

"She's a rare breed of wolf it appears that she might be the last of them."

"She's a powerful one. She won't go down so easily, if possible she might live longer than some of us."

As I sipped my tea I heard a knock on the front door of the mansion. I stood up and sat my cup of tea down.

"I'll be back you guys keep an eye on Amber and don't let anyone in."

I teleported to the front door and opened it to find my good friend Mr. Creepypasta.

"Well what a surprise my good friend come on in."

He stepped inside and turned to me.

"I heard that you have a new pasta and I thought that I should stop by and say hello to her."

"She's currently asleep in the infirmary."

I walked down the hallway to the infirmary with Mr. Creepypasta not too far behind me. I opened the door to find it locked.

"Ben open the door."

"You said not to let anyone in."

I faceplamed my head and sighed.

"Wait right here I'll be back."

I teleported inside and opened a window tossing Ben out of it then unlocked the door and opened it.

"Sorry about that."

"It's alright I know how him and Jeff get sometimes."

I watched as he walked over to where Amber was sleeping and stood over her examining her face, body, ears and tail. As he was looking her over her eyes snapped open and her ears peeked up.

"Ah she's awake."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm backkkkkk. I reread my whole story I really don't like the beginning but the middle all the way to this part is great. Talk to you later my darlings.
-No eyes, Always watches ( )