Chapter 8: Mr. Creepypasta

Amber's POV

I felt someone watching me while I was sleeping I quickly opened my eyes to find a tall blue guy standing in front of me. I quickly squeezed my eyes shut holding Sally closer to me and then I felt a hand touch my shoulder. I started to growl but when I looked up I noticed it was Slender.

"It's okay child he's a friend of mine he just wanted to welcome you."

I sat up a little bit laying Sally softly on the bed trying my hardest not to wake her. I swung my legs off the bed and stood up. As I stood up I felt a cold breeze on my legs and I noticed that the shirt that I once wore as a nightgown has became a little too small. I blushed crimson red and noticed creeps take off his suit jacket and place it on me. I quickly buttoned it up and made a note to myself to thank him later.

"S-Sorry about that Mr.creepypasta."

I held out my hand "I'm Amber."

He looked at me and took my small hand in his giant hand and shook it softly.

"It's alright child and its a pleasure to meet you finally."

I lightly blushed noticing his bare blue chest and looked down.

"If it's alright with you guys I would like to take a shower and change."

They all nodded and I walked out of the infirmary.

'Theres some clean clothes and a warm bath ready for you down the hall go ahead and use that one.'

I stood in the hallway freaking out for a minute then remembered that he could talk telepathic with us. As I walked down the hallway I noticed a red door with stuff animals nailed to it. Some were cute and some were creepy I wanted to know where they came from so I softly knocked on the door. A couple seconds later it swung open and a tall pale skinned man with bright green eyes and red hair opened it. I noticed him from somewhere and then I remembered that he was the one with the bone saw, the one who dug their nail into my arm. I quickly ran to the bathroom and closed it making sure that it was locked only to find him already inside.

"It's very rude to not say hello after knocking on someone's door."

I looked at him, no I stared at him and noticed he isn't the same as he was before I past out. The angry psycho look in his eyes were gone he looked more sad or emotionless compared to what I saw earlier.

"I'm sorry I was just a little frighten that's all."

"And why is that?"

I looked down. "You don't remember me huh? I'm that girl that you almost killed earlier. The one that you dragged your long sharp nail into."

He looked confused then all in a second it was gone.

"I don't like liers."

"I'm not lying."

"I don't believe that you're that weak looking human that Sally was hanging out with earlier."

"How can I prove it and don't call me weak I'm probably stronger than you."

He smiled and stood up walking towards the door but stopped right next to me. And whispered in my ear.

"How about a fight? To determine who's stronger that is if you aren't a chicken."

"Fine. I'll do it cause I'm not a chicken."

"Tomorrow at five then."

After that he left the bathroom. I sighed and questioned what I just got myself into. I took off my clothes and got into the tub letting myself relax for a little bit and then remembered that I still have to talk with Mr. Creepypasta. I quickly washed up and then hopped out drying myself. I looked on the counter to see what kind of clothes Slender left for me. I started to put it on and noticed that it was a long white silky Japanese dress. I blushed lightly and thought to myself that it was beautiful. I quickly put on the silver heels and rushed quietly down the hall back to the infirmary. I walked in calmly and blushed lightly when everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at me.

"It suits you well child."

"Thanks Slender."

I walked over to him and hugged him "I love it, I've never wore a dress like this." He patted my back softly.

"I thought you would, now let's all go into the dinning room and sit down as I finish making dinner."

I was about to walk out when I felt someone softly grab my hand and pull me back into the room. I turned around to see it was creeps and smiled a little.

"Hey."

He didn't say anything back. He softly pushed me against the wall and laid his head on my shoulder. I blushed deeply and questioned what on earth he was doing.

"Creeps?"

"Shhh. Just for a little longer I wanna stay like this.... I was really worried about you."

I wrapped my arms around his neck softly stroking his hair and whispered quietly into his ear.

"I'm sorry."

He looked up at me and softly touched my cheek, I blushed lightly staring at his mask. He grabbed my hand and smiled walking towards the door.

"Let's go eat everyone is waiting for us."

I smiled back and softly gripped his hand while walking next to him.

"Okay."