Chapter 2: Meeting The Others

"Amber this is Sally, Sally meet amber."

"Hi i'm Sally it's nice to meet u Amber."

"Hi."

"I hope that you two will get along and Sally will you show Amber where the bathroom is so she could take her bath/shower."

"Okay come on Amber let's go."

"Okay."

I followed her down a narrow dark hallway and down that hallway were rooms that were colored and drawn on. When we kept walking down the hall i saw a pink door. I thought to myself "Who's room is that?"

"Sally who's room is that?"

"Oh that's my room do u like the pink on it Toby painted it for me."

"Yes it's a beautiful pink along with your dress."

"You think so?"

Her dress was pink but hard to tell cause of all the blood on it. I still thought it was a cute dress even if it was messy and covered in blood.

"Yeah it's really cute."

"Thank you for the comment Amber, I like your outfit too."

"Your welcome and thank you."

By the time we finished our conversation we were already at the batheroom there was already water in the tub like someone was waiting for someone to use the water.

"Well here we are Amber."

She walked up to the tub and put her hand in the water to tell if it was cold or warm.

"Thank you for coming with me."

"Your welcome and the water is nice and warm so get undressed and hop in Amber."

"Okay."

We got undressed and hopped in the bath tub she washed my hair and back then we switched I washed her back and her hair for her then we got out and dried off then changed into some clothes that were left out for us and walked back down the hallway and meet slender at the end of the hallway.

"Sir we finished."

"Thanks again Sally come on Amber let's get you something to eat."

"Ok, bye Sally see you tomorrow morning.

"Okay goodnight."

"Goodnight."

I followed Slender into a giant dinning room and kitchen. I waited along side him to see what he would bring out.

"Here Amber how about this it's a couple of pieces of meat i hope you like it."

My ears popped up and my tail came out as well and i sniffed it.

"Oh there's those cute ears and tail i've been waiting to see them when we went into the forest."

"I don't really like showing them to people to much."

"Well around here you could keep them out all you want."

"Really, so it won't freak anyone out around here."

"Nope."

"Wow I haven't had my ears and tail out for this long."

"Amber have you finished eating?"

"Yes."

"okay then i'll walk you to your room."

He took the plate off the table and put it in the sink. Then he walked me to my room.

While we walked down the hallway I saw a blue door with black on the top of it. Next to that door was Sally's room her light was off which meant she was fast asleep. And next to her room was a plain wooden door we stopped there and slender opened the door and we walked in and stopped cause it was pitch black so slender turned on the light and we saw a nice made bed. The room was nice and clean. As he left the room he turned the light off.

"Good night Amber"

"Good night Slender see you in the morning"

"Okay."