Chapter 3:Meeting Ally and Training

Amber's POV

As I was running in the house I noticed that creepsmcpasta was right behind me actually he was on my ass. I tried to make a sharp turn so he couldn't keep up but then I found out that I ran straight into a corner. Then he found me when i was about to turn around he came up behind me and hugged me. I haven't been hugged in a while so I didn't know what to feel like so I just stood there shocked and surprised. The last time I was hugged was before my mother died. I then remembered her last four sentences were before she died "I will always love you Amber don't ever forget that don't think your alone cause your not alone in this cruel world there are others like me. I may say often that your a monster but that doesn't mean that I don't have feelings for you. But right now I will end this madness and rest in peace while you live on, until you can't stand life anymore. So for right now this is my goodbye Amber I'll miss you my little monster." I begged her not to leave me like this but my words were already too late as she shot herself in the head and fell to the ground I ran over to her life less body and cried. My father and brother ran into the room and saw my dead mother they ran over to her and pulled me away from her. They sat me outside the room and closed the door on me as I heard my brother start to cry and fall to the ground they called the cops on me cause they thought it was me who killed my mother. They grabbed the gun and me then they put us both in the cop car and drove to the station. They ran the gun for finger prints and then grabbed my finger and ran it to see if my finger prints were the same on the gun. They saw that it wasn't mine and that it was my mothers and returned me home. The day after that they kicked me out of the house saying that I'm a "monster and you don't deserve love and a family." I left there and stayed in a giant box that I found people would walk by and see me and give me food but wouldn't take me with them. I started to cry while creepsmcpasta was hugging me he looked at me with confusion.
"What's wrong Amber?"

"Nothing can u just let go of me so that I can go change into some clothes."

"Y-yes I'm sorry for doing that to you."

As he let go of me I ran to my room and changed into a black skirt and black tank top with a black pair of leggings under my skirt and wore a small black little dress coat. I walked down the stairs and saw everyone staring at me. I walked over to Slenderman and gave him his coat.

"Slendy can I go to the graveyard in the human world."

Everyone looked at me in confusion then at Slenderman.
"What for child?"

"I would like to go see my mothers grave and pay my respects."

"I'll go with you then would you like me to bring the cage just in case."

"Yes slender I would like to stop at my old house and see my brother and father one last time."

"Very well then let me just finish what I have to say to everyone then we will be off child."

I sat there letting him finish what he had to say and ran to put on my black pair of boots. Then ran back down stairs to see slender there standing by the door waiting for me. He had the cage in his right arm and had the other arm free he turned to see me on the last step.
" Are you ready child?"

"Yes slender."

"Then shall we head out now?"

"Yes."

We walked outside towards the well like we did in the beginning when I was first coming here to the underworld. It's been about two or three months since I've been in the underworld ever since I've came my whole world changed. Haha more like my whole life. As we walked to the well there was nothing but silence on the way to the well. I thought of what I was going to say to my mom once we got to the grave and when I get to my old house.