A Mess

Violet: *smiles while watching Nyla looking back at her. Tears stream down Violets face while approaching Nyla* hey Nyla...

Nyla watches violet approach her and Violet just stands infront of her.

Nyla just sits there on the bench, silent.

Violet: *lets out a sigh as a stream of tears goes down her cheeks and she begins to wipe them* I've been going through a lot recently.... *sniffs* I just need some advice cuz.... I broke up with Kenny cuz he cheated *cries and covers her face*

Nyla stands up with a straight face on and her Temper rises while she realizes that Violet is coming to her again when she needs something after she left Nyla hanging when she was with Kenny.

Nyla: *stands infront of Violet with a straight face* The fuck U want bitch.....

Violets: *eyes widen In confusion while looking up at Nyla* W-What did u call me?.. *wipes her tear*

Nyla: u fuckin heard me.. *looks down at her*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1:00am

MJF and Wardlow run down the halls looking for Nyla and Violet hoping Nyla didn't do anything.

Wardlow: *runs with MJF down the halls* Sir! Let's check the women's Lockerroom!

MJF nods as they both head down there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the Lockerroom.

Violet: w-why are u calling me that? *eyes begin to tear up again*

Nyla : *lets out a a chuckle* we were SO close violet! We were the best of friends! Until u met The Elite Boys and left me in the DARK! Every fuckin time something bad happens to u, U Come to me and once u get an answer u LEAVE ME and never come BACK like a friend WOULD! *gets all up in Violets face* u just come to me when u need shit! Then BOOM! Ur gone!

Violet: n-no no no don't take it like that Nyla! Please don't! *cries again and wipes her tears*

Nyla: DONT GIVE ME THAT EXCUSE! u know what u DID, BITCH! where were u when I needed u, huh???! I have Depression and Anxiety and I have no one to talk to! U ignore my messages, my phone calls, u never TALK TO ME when I NEED U MOST!!! *begins to cry* UR A SELFISH, BITCH ASS CUNT!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MJF and Wardlow make it outside the women's Lockerroom and begin banging on the door.

BANG!!
BANG!!
BANG!!
BANG!!
BANG!!
BANG!!

MJF: NYLA?!!! *bangs* VIOLET?!!!!

Wardlow try's to open the door.

Locked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~