Im No Snitch

Violet: I am sorry!! What can I do to make it up to u??? *looks down at MJF*

MJF: *puts his phone down and thinks as he slowly smirks* a blow jo-

Violet: NO *she cuts him off* alright I'm out *turns her back at MJF about to leave*

MJF: I'm kidding I'm kidding !! *laughs*

Violet: cmon I'm being serious *crosses her arms*

MJF: Hhahaha mannn I got u good! *puts his hand over his face*

Violet rolls her eyes.

MJF: *smirks* how about a kiss on my cheek where u smacked me *points to his cheek*

Violet: oh hell nah! *shakes her head*

MJF: u literally want to make it up to me? Then do a small little simple fast kiss on the area where YOU *points at Violet* smacked me

Violet: *sighs* ok!! Fine!! *rolls her eyes*

MJF gets up and turns his face to where his left cheek is to face Violet.

Violet sighs in annoyance.

She leans in and kisses MJFs cheek.

MJF quickly turns his face to meet his lips with Violets.

Violet: *quickly pushes MJF away* hey!!! What the fuck bro!

MJF: yayyyyy!! U made it up to me! Hahahaha

Violet: *wipes her lips* Ur fuckinh disgusting bro...

MJF shrugs.

Violet: since u did taht ur gonna help me figure out who stole it. *crosses her arms as she continues to wipe her lips*

MJF: *shrugs as he looks down at his phone* Well we can always look at the cameras in the training center? *looks at Violet*

Violet: ur right ! Should we go later today?

MJF: we can go right now?

MJF and Violet head out of the tennis court.

They both head out the hotel while MJF grabs his car keys to unlock his car.

They both enter.

Violet puts on her seatbelt.

So does MJF.

MJF: *starts his car, looks at Violet* so uh... since were alone in the car..... u wanna-

Violet: No! Drive! *rolls her eyes pointing at the steering wheel*

MJF: right! *backs up his car and drives away*

Violet looks out the window wondering who it could be.

MJF: so what exactly did u have in ur gym bag? Just to remember what u had in that bag Incase anything got missing *watches the road*

Violet: I had my phone, some clothes and my bra and underwear *looks out the window*

MJF: *blushes and clears his throat while looking out the road* and Um Ahem! Do u remember what color?

Violet: *smacks MJFs arm*

MJF: what?! It's Incase they swap ur lingerie with a different color!!

Violet rolls her eyes as they enter the training center.

MJF parks the car while they both get out.

They both enter through the doors and sign in.

Violet: *looks up at MJF as he signs in* Max? What time is it?