Dizzy

Colt sneakily watches through the Rear View mirror.

Violet continues staring at nick as Nick stares back looking mesmerized.

Violet: *softly smiles while looking at Nick* Why'd u kiss me?

Nicks eyes widen knowing damn well Kenny heard.

Kenny looks away from the window slowly turning his head to Nick in confusion.

Matt in the passenger seat, just shutting his eyes tightly knowing damn well she was gonna say something that'll expose someone.

Colt tries to hide his smile knowing an argument is coming.

Kenny: *hesitates with his eyes widened as he whispers* y-you kissed her?..

Colt arrives to the hotel as everyone begins to awkwardly get out of the car.

Violet: *walks out wobbling and looks to her right side to Nick who was walking beside her and stops him at the entrance* u ... didn't answer my question... *looks up at Nick who stops next to her as he looks down*

Kenny: *approach's them and crosses his arms* yeah nick! Why'd u kiss her?? *stops at by the entrance with them as he looks super pissed off*

Matt: well um... me and colt are gonna go sign in.. *approaches nick and Kenny and mumbles* and when we come back I better see no fighting *he walks inside with Colt*

Nick: *takes a deep breath in and let's out a sigh as he looks at his left at kenny who wanted to know and then back down at Violet who looked way too loopy* I kissed u because again kissing is therapeutic and can help someone who's angry, calm down a bit *gets annoyed cuz Kenny is getting into his business*

Kenny: huh?! But u have kids tho? *crosses his arms and squints* oh and last time I checked u are also married! Hah! Crazy how a married man can do that! Isn't that called ... cheating?? *lays his hand on his chin* hmmmmmmmm I guess it IS! *gets up in nicks face*

Violet panics and gets confused.

Nick: listen, i know ur jealous that I kissed her but u were the one ignoring Violet *points to violet* after she told u MULTIPLE times to NOT go out there and wrestle with ur arm hurt! *gets all up in Kenny's face*

Violet stands with her hand over her head.

Kenny: why would u kiss her  though? Are u admitting ur a cheater? *squints his eyes*

Nick: I'm not admitting SHIT Kenny! I'm not saying I am! Can u relax?? *starts getting even more pissed*

Kenny: no u ARE a cheater! *pushes nick back*

Violet: *speaks up and gets pissed* dont u speak to him like that! *looks at kenny*

Kenny and nick jerk their necks to violet.