Bribing

*the next day*

Violet was sitting at catering (the usual) waiting for her new boyfriend, Kenny Omega to come to the stadium.

She was sitting next to her bff nyla Rose on their phones.

Nyla: I'm SO GLAD my prediction came true! U and Kenny are official!!! *claps in excitement*

Violet: *lets out a laugh* yeahh I guess ur right *shrugs*

Nyla: u never told me u liked Kenny tho *glares at violet*

Violet: I just kept denying it in my head but deep down inside I felt like I really do like him *looks down and softly smiles*

Nyla: well u still could've told me how u were feeling deep down inside! *rolls her eyes*

Violet: I mean I kept denying it and didn't wanna think of anything that may or may not be right so *shrugs*

Nyla: *grabs her water bottle* still could have told me something *shrugs*

Orange cassady followed by best friends and Jurassic express enter catering to sit on the table next to Violet and Nyla.

Violet: I didn't really think it was really important for me to tell u *shrugs and looks down at her phone*

Orange Cassidy listens in on the convo while sitting on the chair with his glasses on pretending to be on his phone.

Nyla: well either or whether that be important or not.. whatever is inside u, u should've told me because I'm ur best friend. *looks at violet and gets a little frustrated*

Violet: well I'm sorry *looks down then up next to Nyla*

Nyla: ur good but u better not keep anything like that to me again *rolls her eyes* like for real that shit shouldn't be kept to urself.. *shakes her head and tries to distract and cool off by going on her phone*

Violet: ur right *nods* from now on I'll forsure tell u everything, whether that be small or large *nods by agreeing*

Luchasaurus: *swallows a fry and calls out* that's what she saiiid!

Marko laughs and high-fives Luchasaurus.

Nyla: hey! Shut up u wannabe dinosaur! *rolls her eyes*

Trent giggles while on his phone.

Luchasaurus gets upset but ignores it and continues eating his fries.

Marko: *gets pissed for Luchasaurus. He gets up and yells* HEY! SHUT UP U WANNA BE FEMALE!

Nyla: *gets up and storms to Marko grabbing him by the collar* WHAT DID U SAY TO ME??!

Violet: *runs out of her seat to back Nyla up* HEY HEY NYLA! RELAX!! *violet grabs onto Nyla's waste to try to push her off*

Orange Cassidy, jungle boy, chuckie, trent and luchasaurus jump in to help Nyla back up.

Orange: *takes off his sunglasses* hey hey! Relax nyla! *helps violet back Nyla up*

Trent was trying to unhook Nyla's fingers from Markos collar.

Marko: IM JOKING RELAX *trying to cover his face if he's gonna get punched by her*

Lucha: LET GOOOO

Violet: Nyla relax! Before ur gonna get in trouble! *continues to try to push Nyla back*

Nyla: *lets go* I FUCKING HATE YOU ALLL!! *starts to cry and storms off*

Violet: *calls out* wait Nyla! *stands there sticking her hand out and turns to marko* u really took it too far .... ur dead ass an asshole for that *rolls her eyes*