The Match

Violet: *runs up to Kenny who was on the ground in pain as the cameras are all over violet* Kenny? Are u okay?? *she lays her right hand over his left cheek*

Kenny: *with his eyes shut, he mumbles* yes... ugh.. *grabs his neck in pain*

Producers: Annnnnnd that's a wrap guys! *he calls our from behind the camera man*

Everyone claps for everyone who performed.

Violet gets up and smiles and claps for all of them.

Kenny: *gets up and wipes sweat off his forehead* god damn.. that was intense.. *he puts his hands over his hips, out of breathe*

Chris: *walks up to kenny and hugging him* props to u for taking that big ass bump, man!!

Violet still by Kenny's side smiling and agreeing with Chris.

Kenny: *hugs him back* and props to u for taking that bump with me! Hahaha *smiles at Jericho*

Santana: *approaches Chris* homie, that felt like some Bronx type shit right there, bruh! I loved every bit of it! *nods as he claps once in excitement*

Ortiz: dawwwwwggg I feel that! *walks from behind Santana*

Sammy: *breathes heavily and walks from behind violet to wrap his left hand around violets shoulder and his right hand behind his neck in pain* yeah yeah yeah... but did y'all see the bump I took?! All that was just to impress my lovely, beautiful wife right over here *smiles while looking to the left of him down at Violet*

Santana: yeah bruh! Props to u too, homie! *nods*

Ortiz: word!

Kenny looks on next to violet hearing their convo while wiping his face with a towel.

Violet: *removes Sammys arm off her shoulder and crosses arms in confusion* first of all why the hell is everyone calling me their wife?! I'm nobodys wife *face palms herself* but I will admit *points to Sammy* that was a very impressive bump bro *fists bumps sammy*

Sammy: just a fist bump??? *looks at Santana and Ortiz* why not just kiss me on my cheek ? *sticks out his left cheek to her*

Violet: how about u kiss my ass instead? *rolls eyes and walks away*

Kenny: *covers his mouth trying to hold in his laugh and says to Sammy as he walks past him* buuuuuuuuuuuurn

Sammy: *calls out while she walks further away* I mean I'd gladly kiss it!

Chris: *walks from behind Sammy who was watching her walk even further away and lays his left hand on his shoulder* ...reallllll smooth, buddy. *walks away*

Sammy rolls his eyes.

~~~~

Violet was near the locker room door about to leave to the hotel until Tony Khan stops her.

Tony: hey violet! Sorry to interrupt but we're going to add u into the fatal 4 way womens match on March 13! It'll now be a fatal 5 way!