Mesmorized

*Authors Note*

Hey guys! I just wanted to apologize for my inactivity! I just got a job and it gets pretty hard keeping y'all updated but I'll try my BEST!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kenny enters catering looking around til he sees Violet.

He sees how Violet and Nyla are chatting up.

Nick: *approaches kenny with a cup of pop on his hands* What's up Kenny!! Wait- *pauses* aren't u not supposed to wrestle? *squints at kenny*

Kenny: well just because I can't wrestle doesn't mean I can't be backstage. *looks at nick in annoyance trying to not look Violets way*

Nick: *looks at kenny in confusion then shakes his head while looking down then back up at kenny* ohhhh... I know why ur here

Kenny: so that I can look over the script for the next Dynamite shows? *squints while looking at his phone*

Nick: no not because of that because u never usually do that- not even in our past NJPW Shows! *crosses his arms and looks at kenny* Ur here because of Violet *looks up at kenny waiting for a response*

Kenny: *nervously laughs* Hahahaha what? Me?! Here for a-a GIRL?! Hahahahhahahahahhahahaha ur a funny one nick ur a funny one! Hahahahhahahaahahaahahhahahaha! *turns to MJF who was standing right behind kenny* u hear this guy?! He said I'm here because of Violet! Hahahahahahahaha

MJF: *squints* I'm pretty sure that's the reason why half the men's locker room is even in the catering room *points to Violet* because of Violet *shrugs* I mean even look at Orange Cassidy and Trent!

Everyone turns to Trent, Orange and Chucky.

MJF: SEE what I mean!? Trent, Orange and Chucky NEVER chill at catering until they found out she comes here to chill. *shrugs* I'm just sayin!!

Kenny gives MJF a annoyed face as he chews his food.

Nick: *crosses his arms and looks at kenny who aggressively eats chips* he's not wrong

MJF: ofcourse I'm not! *dusts off his scarf and looks at Violet* and if u boys will excuuuuse me I gotta go make a move *smirks and walks over to violet*